Difference between revisions of "Script events"
From StealthBot Wiki
Revision as of 06:56, 1 August 2009
How to use
- Put the event in your script like so.
- Put valid VBScript code in place of the comment.
- You're done! Your bot will do the specified instructions when the event occurs.
Sub Event_Load() ' place VBScript code here End Sub
List of script events
Here are a list of the current script events that you can use:
- Event_UserTalk(Username, Flags, Message, Ping)
- Event_UserEmote(Username, Flags, Message)
- Event_WhisperFromUser(Username, Flags, Message, Ping)
- Event_UserJoins(Username, Flags, Message, Ping, Product, Level, OriginalStatstring, Banned)
- Event_UserLeaves(Username, Flags)
- Event_UserInChannel(Username, Flags, Message, Ping, Product, StatUpdate)
- Event_FlagUpdate(Username, NewFlags, Ping)
- Event_LoggedOn(Username, Product)
- Event_ChannelJoin(ChannelName, Flags)
- Event_MessageSent(MessageID, Message, Tag)
- Event_MessageQueued(MessageID, Message, Tag)
- Event_KeyReturn(KeyName, KeyValue)
- Event_ClanInfo(Name, Rank, Online)
- Event_ClanMemberList(Username, Rank, Online)
- Event_ClanMemberUpdate(Username, Rank, Online)
- Event_ClanCandidateList(Result, Users())
- Event_ClanInvitation(Token, ClanTag, RawClanTag, ClanName, InvitedBy, NewClan)
- Event_BotClanInfo(ClanTag, Rank)
- Event_PacketSent(Protocol, ID, Length, Data)
- Event_PacketReceived(Protocol, ID, Length, Data)