The new and improved StealthBot 2.7 Script system (build 22) comes loaded with new features!
Events and functions available were changed from version to version.
Features of the Script System:
- Independent loading of each .txt and .vbs script file in the Scripts\ folder. No variables or method names will conflict across scripts! This means that each script loaded cannot accidentally cause another loaded script to not function or function differently.
- Script events, which are subroutines which StealthBot recognizes and calls when events occur.
- Numerous ways of accessing, controlling, and automating the bot through two available objects and a set of available functions:
- Numerous useful scripting objects.
- The #include directive, to include other "library" scripts into your script where commonly used methods can be stored.
Scripting tutorials and FAQs
- Main article: List of script tutorials
Creating new scripts
- Main article: Create scripts
Converting plugins to scripts
- Main article: Convert plugins
The plugin format is slightly different than the script format.