List of script tutorials
Here is the list of existing scripting tutorials specific to StealthBot. Refer to the VBScript language page for explanations on the language, and the script system page for the reference containing lists of available events, objects, and functions.
- Create scripts: Create your first StealthBot script.
- Convert plugins: Convert a plugin you have to the new script format.
- Script timer tutorial: Create a timer that fires an object event every X seconds.
- Nested For loop: Using a nested For...Next loop.
- Parsing websites tutorial: Various methods to parsing website source when using the Inet object.
- File system tutorial: Various methods for reading and writing to text files using the Scripting.FileSystemObject.
- Configuration file tutorial: Various methods for reading and writing configuration file entries ("INI" files).
- Creating command tutorial: Creating commands for the new Command Manager.
- Command event tutorial: Parsing commands using the new Event_Command().
- Clan Rank Script: Tutorial and FAQs for the Clan Rank Script.
- Useful clan function: Three useful functions for the Battle.net clan.
- Useful RanNum function: This little function randoms from x to y since there is no function like this in vbs.
- Useful SQL datetime functions: Three functions to provide an SQL database with valid SQL DATETIME types.
- Useful sorting functions: Two ways to sort.