List of data files
StealthBot uses files in the bot folder to store configuration and lists. INI files store discrete settings and TXT files store lists of strings or objects.
Configuration files are in the standard INI format used by the bot.
- Config.ini - Main bot configuration
- Scripts/Scripts.ini - Configuration that scripts should use for their settings
- Filters.ini - Configuration of the bot filters: text filters, blocked users, and outgoing filters
- Warden.ini - Configuration used by Warden.dll to handle Warden requests, if received
- CheckRevision.ini - Configuration used by Warden.dll to handle check revision during logon
- QuickChannels.ini - Configuration of the QuickChannel list
Object list files
All of these lists use each line of their text file per entry.
- Users.txt - List of user database entries, used for the User Database (used to be stored in Access.ini)
- Servers.txt - List of servers used in the Settings dialogue for additional Battle.net server choices
- AdditionalBNLSservers.txt - List of servers used in the Settings dialogue for additional BNLS server choices
- Quotes.txt - List of quotes
- PhraseBans.txt - List of banned phrases
- CatchPhrases.txt - List of catch phrases
Dates for log files are in the format
YYYY-MM-DD (YEAR, MONTH, DAY). Logs are saved to the Logs folder.
YYYY-MM-DD.txt - Files named
YYYY-MM-DD.txt are the text log from that day
YYYY-MM-DD-WHISPERS.txt - Files named
YYYY-MM-DD-WHISPERS.txt are the Battle.net whisper log from that day
YYYY-MM-DD-PACKETLOG.txt - Files named
YYYY-MM-DD-PACKETLOG.txt are the Battle.net traffic log, if requested, from that day
- Mail.dat - A binary file storing bot mail
- Colors.sclf - A binary file storing color configuration
- Commands.xml - An XML document storing the Command Database
These go in your installation folder to make StealthBot run.
- Warden.dll - A library by Hdx to handle check revision and Warden support
- BNCSutil.dll - A library by Eric Naeseth to handle password checking and key decoding support
- zlib1.dll - Standard ZLIB library
- libeay32.dll - Dependency for Warden.dll
- Commands.xsd - the XML format specification for Commands.xml