#1 User is offline   7thAce Icon

• Find me elsewhere (Inactive)
  • Icon
  • Group: Tech Support Moderators

Posted January 11, 2010 - 11:48 PM

Name: Game Manager (GameAnnounce)
Version: 1.2.3 (Build 16 - 7/12/10)
What's new:
-Fixed that stupid, stupid nullstring error.
What's next:
Nothing. This script is not being developed further.

Note: All arguments in <> are required, [] are optional and will usually default to the command user if not supplied.
-I am no longer developing this script.

Description: Announces games to the channel by signed in users and allows for other users to see who is hosting.
Commands:
.signin [category]
Signs into the script so your games are announced. If you set a category, runs will be recorded under that category. Categories allow people to gain more information on what type of games you play. Requires 15 access.
.signout
Signs out of the script. Force signed out upon exiting battle.net. Requires 15 access to use the command, must be signed in.
.changecat <Category>
Changes the signin category.

.games
Because this is a general command, a follow-up response is given (tells the user to use the .pgames [product] command). This is changeable at the top of the script (Const gamesresponsex = "") - Change what is in quotes (keeping the quotes). Requires 1 access. All access values are changeable in the command manager.
.pgames [product]
Lists the game hosts for the product given. The 4 character product codes must be used (STAR, D2DV, etc.). A list of the supported clients and product codes are in the command manager (all the common ones). Requires 1 access. Product argument is now (1.2.0B) optional and can be defined in the Const section of the script around line 90.
.cgames <Username>
Says how long a user has been either in a game (and game name), idle, or offline (no time given for offline). Requires 1 access.
.permsignin [Category]
Permanently signs in a user so they automatically sign in upon logging on. Useful for very active users or bots. If you need a manual override (the bot can't talk or something), go to GameAnnounce.ini > Find the username > under it, make a new line and type PSI=True. (no ".") Requires 150 access.
.runsdata [Username]
Returns the number of runs logged, days in the script, and the activity rating for a user. Activity is based on days active out of total days (and a few other factors). Username is optional. If left out, it will default to the user of the command. Requires 1 access.
.gmlogging
Toggles (on/off) game logging. Required 150 access.
.catdata <Category> [Username]
Returns the number of runs for a specific category by a user. Defaults to the command user when no username is specified.
.gmtop
Returns the top 3 runners. Useful for finding the most active users.

Notes: Suggest ideas for future updates. If you experience an error, please post it and I will fix it as soon as I can. Thanks!
When posting an error or something, please do not post the code.
Download: Download the text file below into your scripts folder (Right click > Save link/target/whatever As...)
Alternative: Download the text file onto the desktop. Go to Scripting > Open Scripts Folder. Drag, drop, reload scripts, and enjoy!

Attached File  Game Manager.txt (23.87K)
Number of downloads: 1456

Posted Image
7thAce.no-ip.org: Posted Image
Official SB Tech @ Clan SBs USEast
Just a note to all you people who want to give Tech Support: Post with correct info (only - no info is better than wrong info), contribute to the topic, and be clear (the more explanation, the better).

#2 User is offline   nofear-gr Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted January 13, 2010 - 11:33 PM

Nice script but in battlenet more and more users use Ghost++ it would be nice if u add some commands like
-host <gamename> -unhost -stats
/w <Hostbot> !privby <user> <gamename>
if "unable to create game"
"/me Please wait...
Change hostbot "/w hosting-1 !privby <User> <Gamename>

I dont know if it is possible stealthbot read and record stats from hostbots databases
And it would be gratefull if the scipt announces the games to the channel and allows users to see the games that have been hosted and they have available slots .

This post has been edited by nofear-gr: January 13, 2010 - 11:37 PM

WWW.PVPGAMESERVER.COM

---Northrend Dota Gaming---

#3 User is offline   7thAce Icon

• Icon

Posted January 13, 2010 - 11:39 PM

Probably not with what "limited" knowledge I have. If I knew what file type the hostbot's database is (hint, hint! - .ini, .txt, .whatever), then I may be able to do something.
I considered putting in a game spam, but didn't know what to make the message say. Stealthbot can't tell how many slots are open in a game, and it already announces what games are created at one time. If you have another suggestion for what it should say every few minutes (current hosts, whatever), then I'll be happy to add it, as long it is practical.
I tried not to make this script overflow the queue with lots of messages whispering hostbots and game name spams so the bot could still function on a normal chat level.
Posted Image
Just a note to all you people who want to give Tech Support: Post with correct info (only - no info is better than wrong info), contribute to the topic, and be clear (the more explanation, the better).

#4 User is offline   Roanapur Icon

• PipPip

Posted February 01, 2010 - 03:18 AM

Getting this error when I try to load the script.

The following errors were detected with commands.xml...
Only 1 command element can have no enabled attribute or an enabled attribute equal to 1.

Bot also doesn't add to friend list when I signin but it does remove me from friend list when I signout.(had to manually add to friend list).

#5 User is offline   7thAce Icon

• Icon

Posted February 01, 2010 - 03:22 AM

Delete your cgames command and reload the script (Bot > Command manager > GameAnnounce script > cgames).
As for the friends list issue, that shouldn't happen. I haven't had an issue with that. What's your username?
As a note, please reply if the error is fixed.
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Jack Icon

• Might actually be named Chris
  • Icon
  • Group: Custodian

Posted February 01, 2010 - 04:51 AM

Be consistent with your indents, it makes your code look better.

Actually, just learn to indent period, you messed up a lot.

True and False are not strings, do not treat them like strings. Before you say "they are strings!!", use CBool() or something like "Y" and "N" like StealthBot currently does.

ur poop.
Posted Imageass

#7 User is offline   Roanapur Icon

• PipPip

Posted February 01, 2010 - 05:04 AM

View Post7thAce, on 31 January 2010 - 07:22 PM, said:

Delete your cgames command and reload the script (Bot > Command manager > GameAnnounce script > cgames).
As for the friends list issue, that shouldn't happen. I haven't had an issue with that. What's your username?
As a note, please reply if the error is fixed.

Deleted cgames out of the command manager and reloaded script. Still getting the same error.And still get a invalid user when I try to signin.

#8 User is offline   7thAce Icon

• Icon

Posted February 01, 2010 - 11:04 PM

I don't get this error, so I can't really tell what's the problem. My only suggestion is to delete commands.xml. The bot will automatically recreate a file with all the internal commands. What is your username?
This user had the same error: http://www.stealthbo...ands-xml-error/
What did you save the .txt file as? Was it all jumbled up?
@Jack - Checked over my indenting, fixed whatever needed to be fixed. Does it really matter that "True" can be a string? It works the same way, and it doesn't have to go through a function.
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   SugarD-x Icon

• Around Since 2.4...
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Beta Testers

Posted February 04, 2010 - 02:33 AM

Impressive script. I'm liking this alot...and I think I might just test it out now. ;)

#10 User is offline   FoXsTeR- Icon

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Banned

Posted February 09, 2010 - 05:56 AM

A GHost++'s database is .mdb unless you mysql instead of sqlite3

#11 User is offline   Roanapur Icon

• PipPip

Posted February 09, 2010 - 06:04 AM

Is the -permsignin command- supposed to keep the user signed in permanently on bots friend list or sign the user out when they exit b.net and then sign them back in when they join b.net? Cause users keep getting signed out when they exit and aren't signed in when they rejoin b.net.

I like the ability to record runs. Could you expand on that and have it so a users runs are recorded under a category?

.signin [category]
So it adds the record under the category.

Example 1:
.signin Temple Siege
Game created by «OlderThanDirt» - «Starcraft Broodwar (SEXP)» - «Temple Siege!!!»

Game created by «OlderThanDirt» - «Starcraft Broodwar (SEXP)» - «Pros only»

Example 2:
.signin HLS
Game created by «OlderThanDirt]» - «Starcraft Broodwar (SEXP)» - «HLS»

Game created by «OlderThanDirt]» - «Starcraft Broodwar (SEXP)» - «H L S now!»

Also under the runsdata could it say how many runs for each category?

Example:
.runsdata [user]
OlderThanDirt has done 4[Temple Siege] runs, 2 [HLS] runs...

Thanks.

#12 User is offline   7thAce Icon

• Icon

Posted February 09, 2010 - 10:04 PM

The permsignin command signs them out (to allow for friends list space - if you had 20 PSI bots, you wouldn't have any normal users to add to friends) and then signs them in automatically upon joining the channel. It is working correctly.
For the categories, I like the idea. Think of this though-
1. What if a user tries to use many different categories? The runsdata response message would be extremely long from 1 [ABC] run, 1 [BCD] run, 1 [Baal] run, 1 [Chaos] run, etc.
2. The user would have to only play those type of games without signing out and in (a pain on the user and the queue) to keep the statistics accurate.
Not too difficult to implement, but I think the use on the user end is going to be tough.
@Fox - Thanks, guess if I had to implement something, I would need to learn MySQL. Which may not be all that bad. Or, I could just have it tell the bot to make a game, then it announces it.

Posted Image

#13 User is offline   Roanapur Icon

• PipPip

Posted February 09, 2010 - 11:57 PM

View Post7thAce, on 09 February 2010 - 02:04 PM, said:

The permsignin command signs them out (to allow for friends list space - if you had 20 PSI bots, you wouldn't have any normal users to add to friends) and then signs them in automatically upon joining the channel. It is working correctly.
For the categories, I like the idea. Think of this though-
1. What if a user tries to use many different categories? The runsdata response message would be extremely long from 1 [ABC] run, 1 [BCD] run, 1 [Baal] run, 1 [Chaos] run, etc.
2. The user would have to only play those type of games without signing out and in (a pain on the user and the queue) to keep the statistics accurate.
Not too difficult to implement, but I think the use on the user end is going to be tough.
@Fox - Thanks, guess if I had to implement something, I would need to learn MySQL. Which may not be all that bad.

The load on the queue and user commands could be reduced from signing out/in to a single command:

!gswitch [category]

Also, the .runsdata command could be split into multiple commands:

Self Stats:

.sdata
Number of runs total.

.sdata [category]
Runs per category.

Stats of other users:

.udata [user]
Number of runs total.

.udata [user] [category]
Runs per category.

Misc:

.runsdata top5
Shows the users with the top 5 amount of runs.

The activity rating of a user could be placed with any or all of these.

#14 User is offline   7thAce Icon

• Icon

Posted February 10, 2010 - 12:10 AM

Ok, but people still may not be inclined to switch after every few games. As a person who actually plays Starcraft, I switch game types often and rarely know what games I will play until I find one that has low lat that is decent.
Also, the queue load is not reduced on the runs per category command.
Don't think I'm shooting the idea down, I'm just making sure I cover all the aspects and possible points of error/difficulty before I jump into this.
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   Roanapur Icon

• PipPip

Posted February 10, 2010 - 12:50 AM

View Post7thAce, on 09 February 2010 - 04:10 PM, said:

Ok, but people still may not be inclined to switch after every few games. As a person who actually plays Starcraft, I switch game types often and rarely know what games I will play until I find one that has low lat that is decent.
Also, the queue load is not reduced on the runs per category command.
Don't think I'm shooting the idea down, I'm just making sure I cover all the aspects and possible points of error/difficulty before I jump into this.

I understand completely. Wouldn't want you wasting your time trying to create something that was half thought out.

My thinking on the category command was more for people who will be playing the same map over and over again (which I usually do) and not for someone who is joining games randomly.

This could be fixed by having the user .signin without stating a category or having category be misc.

.signin
.signin misc

Whatever runs they do will go towards the total amount of games run or the misc category.

#16 User is offline   7thAce Icon

• Icon

Posted February 10, 2010 - 12:56 AM

I'll add it and maybe add some type of limit (maybe 5 categories per user or something?) to how long the message can be.
How would permsignin work then? I assume they can just change the category, but that kinda beats the purpose of permsignin (just enter and play, no need to type a command).
Posted Image

#17 User is offline   Roanapur Icon

• PipPip

Posted February 10, 2010 - 01:17 AM

.Permsignin sounds like it would be the most useful for D2 games like baal runs. For people who want to keep doing the same game over and over again across many days(and for friends of bot). So it would still have its place.

For the number of categories I'm not sure how you would want to create this. Since my clan itself would only use at max six categories but other people might need more.

#18 User is offline   7thAce Icon

• Icon

Posted February 10, 2010 - 03:33 AM

I actually use permsignin in, but I guess it can also have an optional argument.
I'll try my best to get this done before I leave town on Saturday (13th).
Recap: (Bold = complete as of 5/20)
All arguments in <> are required, [] are optional and will usually default to the command user if not supplied.
-(Perm)Signin [category] will have an optional category argument to record type of games. Defaults to None.
-Runsdata [Username] will return stats on runs and the top category played.
-topcats [Username] will return the 3 most run categories and their numbers. I don't like 5 due to possible queue overload on people who use huge category names.
-catdata <Category> <Username> will return the statistics of a specific category. Username is required.
-changecat <Category> will change the current category of games.
-gmtop - Returns top 3 runners.

Finally done with this, sorry about such a delay.
Posted Image

#19 User is offline   dtecneon Icon

• Pip

Posted March 06, 2010 - 01:20 AM

ok im new to this. i have it added but how do i get it to display it or follow users games ?

#20 User is offline   Roanapur Icon

• PipPip

Posted March 06, 2010 - 02:50 AM

View Postdtecneon, on 05 March 2010 - 05:20 PM, said:

ok im new to this. i have it added but how do i get it to display it or follow users games ?

The user who wants to have there games announced will have to use the command <trigger>signin and make sure the user has the bot in there friends list.

This post has been edited by Eldritch: March 06, 2010 - 02:50 AM

#21 User is offline   7thAce Icon

• Icon

Posted March 06, 2010 - 03:31 AM

@Dtec - I'll make a command or just some documentation that helps people with stuff like this in the next version (which I currently am working on).
Here's an example.
[07:51:09 PM] <Tz)Littlebean65> ^signin
[07:51:09 PM] <7thAce> Signed in Tz)Littlebean65. Make sure that I am on your friends list (/f a 7thAce).
[07:51:09 PM] Added Tz)Littlebean65 to your friends list.
[07:51:59 PM] -- Tz)Littlebean65 has left the channel.
[07:51:59 PM] <From Tz)Littlebean65> Your friend Tz)Littlebean65 entered a Starcraft Broodwar game called tz1.
[07:51:59 PM] <7thAce> Game created by «[Tz)Littlebean65]» - «[Starcraft Broodwar (SEXP)]» - «[tz1]»
Posted Image

#22 User is offline   Thirteen Icon

• Pip

Posted March 19, 2010 - 11:46 PM

View Post7thAce, on 05 March 2010 - 08:31 PM, said:

@Dtec - I'll make a command or just some documentation that helps people with stuff like this in the next version (which I currently am working on).
Here's an example.
[07:51:09 PM] <Tz)Littlebean65> ^signin
[07:51:09 PM] <7thAce> Signed in Tz)Littlebean65. Make sure that I am on your friends list (/f a 7thAce).
[07:51:09 PM] Added Tz)Littlebean65 to your friends list.
[07:51:59 PM] -- Tz)Littlebean65 has left the channel.
[07:51:59 PM] <From Tz)Littlebean65> Your friend Tz)Littlebean65 entered a Starcraft Broodwar game called tz1.
[07:51:59 PM] <7thAce> Game created by «[Tz)Littlebean65]» - «[Starcraft Broodwar (SEXP)]» - «[tz1]»

Hey there 7thAce, just like to say I really enjoy this script, It's going to be very useful for me and my buddies. =) I do have one question though.

We only play D2XP, and only plan on tracking games for D2XP. Is there any way to modify the .games command to accommodate for that? As in...just automatically post the games instead of having to use .pgames D2XP?

Thanks!

#23 User is offline   7thAce Icon

• Icon

Posted March 20, 2010 - 12:52 PM

Yea, I could add a default category to go by. I'll add it in the next update (which could be 2.0.0 if I add GHost support, which someone has contacted me about).
Everything but ghost support could be done in the next few days, depending on my schedule.
I'm feeling the motivation today (3/27), so I'll get this pretty close to done. I'm on and off with scripting, it's weird. I'll get back "in" to scripting and make something else cool some time. Failed epically at getting much done. I'm strange.
Posted Image

#24 User is offline   Thirteen Icon

• Pip

Posted March 21, 2010 - 05:57 AM

View Post7thAce, on 20 March 2010 - 05:52 AM, said:

Yea, I could add a default category to go by. I'll add it in the next update (which could be 2.0.0 if I add GHost support, which someone has contacted me about).
Everything but ghost support could be done by the end of this weekend.

I would love to see it! Even if you were to quickly explain to me how to go about modifying the script myself, pointing me in the right direction would be very much appreciated.

Either way, keep up the good work!

#25 User is offline   shrek15001 Icon

• PipPip

Posted April 14, 2010 - 05:15 AM

ok this is pretty much the same thing as BCP all i had to do was add in all the letters of the alphabet and i could host any type of game i wanted too off of it cow runs, trist runs, and even tomb runs you could do rushes too so theres really no sence in haveing this script

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users