• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why can't I post here?

#1 User is offline   The-Black-Ninja Icon

• The Sex
  • Icon
  • Group: Scripting Moderators

Posted August 28, 2009 - 02:29 AM

You can't post your scripts here because this forum is going to act as a controlled area where the mods will be responsible for placing the scripts. The scripts that will be placed here will not contain any malicious code and will be free of errors. Please note that because you made a new clan greet script that has a different greet for clan and non-clans, your script will not be placed here because it has been done 2000 times over and there are all sorts of variations. Since a clan greet script is very simple to make, it will need to have a huge functionality and be super easy to use for it to be placed here. This will prevent 30 different versions of the same script, but again, this is all up to the moderators' discretion.

In order to "officially" release your script, you will need to place it in the Scripting forum using the following format as a template. I know it's alot of formatting, but anyone who knows me, knows that I like to make things pretty and easily readable, so if you don't want to go through all this crap, you can just quote this post and copy out the template for yourself.

Name of the script

Author: Your name. (You can make it a link to your profile if you want.)
Version: The version of the posted script.
Description: Brief explanation of what the script does.

Commands:
Command1 [required arguments] (optional arguments) (Default Access/Flags to use the command.)
Example usages, description, and anything else about this command.
Command2 [required arguments] (optional arguments) (Default Access/Flags to use the command.)
Command3 [required arguments] (optional arguments) (Default Access/Flags to use the command.)

Example Usages:
If a command requires further explanation, explain it here.

In order to make the command do this, type it like this:

.command blah blah blah...

Important Notes:
Provide any additional information. Explain any limitations or warnings users must know about before using this script.
  • Do not alter the script's INI file except for these fields: field1, field2
  • Command aliases and access/flags can be edited in the Command Manager, not the script itself.
  • etc.

This post has been edited by The-Black-Ninja: November 08, 2009 - 05:27 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users