• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Plugin System

#1 User is offline   Ribose Icon

• Fire wants to be free.
  • Icon
  • Group: Global Moderators

Posted August 27, 2009 - 02:23 PM

As of StealthBot version 2.7, the Plugin System is being outdated and in turn will become obsolete. We highly encourage you to convert all Plugins to Scripts. That being said, the Plugin System will no longer receive updates in regards to features and cosmetics. To be clear, the Plugin System is no longer being supported. However, I will update the Plugin System in the off-chance that it happens to break or there are still bugs with existing Plugins. If you find a Bug, please let me know in this thread, I will do my best to solve the issue promptly. Remember though, convert any and all Plugins to the new Scripting system to receive full support. To request a Plugin to Script conversion, head over to >> this forum <<. For help with converting your Plugins to Scripts, feel free to post in this forum itself. Any updates regarding the Plugin System will be posted at the top of this thread and the Subject line will be changed to reflect that.

~Ribose
[ Download ] [ Wiki ] [ Support ] [ Scripting ]
[ Chrome ] [ Notepad++ ] [ fedora ]
[ Homepage ] [ BNLS ♯ ]

#2 User is offline   TicK Icon

• TicK
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted October 31, 2009 - 08:04 PM

Where can I download The Plugin System?
Live in New Zealand? Click HERE now!

#3 User is offline   OyRabbitt Icon

• Pip

Posted February 06, 2010 - 06:13 PM

[quote name='Ribose' date='27 August 2009 - 02:23 PM' timestamp='1251383037' post='668']
As of StealthBot version 2.7, the Plugin System is being outdated and in turn will become obsolete. We highly encourage you to convert all Plugins to Scripts. That being said, the Plugin System will no longer receive updates in regards to features and cosmetics. To be clear, the Plugin System is no longer being supported. However, I will update the Plugin System in the off-chance that it happens to break or there are still bugs with existing Plugins. If you find a Bug, please let me know in this thread, I will do my best to solve the issue promptly. Remember though, convert any and all Plugins to the new Scripting system to receive full support. To request a Plugin to Script conversion, head over to >> this forum <<. For help with converting your Plugins to Scripts, feel free to post in this forum itself. Any updates regarding the Plugin System will be posted at the top of this thread and the Subject line will be changed to reflect that.

The problem with my Stealthbot 2.7 - Build 436 has an issue with plugins. For instance i type /getplugin recruit and it says after i get it and all that my system doesnt have it? it happened with a few others too, any help would be niceEmail me

#4 User is offline   PhiX Icon

• Notice the ownage.
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted February 06, 2010 - 11:29 PM

Why are you using such an old version? Either use the stable v2.7.1 or a newer build. If you're still having problems then, reply back.
PhiX

BNLS: phix.no-ip.org

Please refrain from sending me personal messages regarding technical support issues. Use the forums, that is what they are there for.

#5 User is offline   Spartan-030 Icon

• Pip

Posted April 25, 2010 - 05:13 PM

I am sure it's a lot to ask. But would it be possible to have a list of plug-ins converted to scripts that we can just download from this web site / forums? We could then add it to our bots script folder. This whole converting plug-ins to scripts makes my head hurt. I have no knowledge of scripting and from things I have saw it's like a foreign language.

#6 User is offline   AwaKening Icon

• how do ya like me now
  • Icon
  • Group: Scripting Moderators

Posted April 25, 2010 - 05:24 PM

Please check the Conversion Request and Official Scripts sub-forums. A lot of plugins have been converted and moved over to one of those. If you're asking for a list of non-official plugins as well, then it's not going to happen.

#7 User is offline   SierraKomodo Icon

• Warn Status: 99.9%
  • PipPipPip

Posted April 30, 2010 - 03:59 PM

I could go hunt down all of the unofficial scripts on the forum that arent in the Official Scripts subforum, make a thread, and drop them in there if you guys want.

#8 User is offline   blueadept Icon

• Pip

Posted December 06, 2010 - 02:24 PM

In that case, why not disable the /getplugin command?

#9 User is offline   PhiX Icon

• Notice the ownage.
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted December 06, 2010 - 10:10 PM

Because we don't want to force users to get scripts. They can still use custom plugins and the server plugins as is. They simply aren't supported anymore.

I agree, however, that the Plugin System should display a respective notification. This will probably be the case in the next stable release (where the Plugin System will most likely be disabled by default though).
PhiX

BNLS: phix.no-ip.org

Please refrain from sending me personal messages regarding technical support issues. Use the forums, that is what they are there for.

#10 User is offline   Jack Icon

• Might actually be named Chris
  • Icon
  • Group: Custodian

Posted March 25, 2015 - 05:32 PM

Cool Beans. I Don't Really Use Much Or Even Sure what Plugins/Scripts I May Or May Not Be Using.
Posted Imageass

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users