• You cannot reply to this topic

Bnut 2020 Edition What things are you looking for

#1 User is offline   MysT_DooM Icon

• DarkBlizz
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted May 09, 2020 - 09:54 PM

ALCON,

Hello, hope all is well with everyone that lays eyes upon this thread. It's an interesting time currently in humanities timeline and I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

The year is 2020. Battle.net's current state is that of the bottom of a pit laid waste by the firepower of rebel forces on an area that is unarmed and ill-equipped. Rubble.
As you walk through the dismal portrait that is in front of you, you carefully watch your step, as not to crush, the runes of death of a past life that was once battle.net, that's embedded in the gravel beneath your feet.
Every now and then during your trek, you see glimpses of the past in its current state. A channel here, a channel there, echos of a d2bot alerting players of Baal runs. Groups of Starcraft players arguing, articulating their feelings through all capitalized colloquies.
You attempt to go back into old sanctuaries, but find nothing but darkness and emptiness. Just the smell, the scent, the hint of a past fragrance that draws memories of a past time, a different life, a time like no other.
Now, it is a maze of dystopia, where things don't make sense and things happen for no apparent reason.
And you wonder. As you gaze upon what is left. Eyes squinting through the smoke and electrical surges emanating throughout a once upon time of solace.
What is to come...

~Myst
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Eric Icon

• Diamond Member
  • Icon
  • Group: Global Moderators

Posted May 14, 2020 - 04:59 AM

View PostMysT_DooM, on May 09, 2020 - 01:54 PM, said:

Eyes squinting through the smoke and electrical surges emanating throughout a once upon time of solace.
What is to come...

A firetruck?

#3 User is offline   raylu Icon

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted May 26, 2020 - 11:54 PM

walk east
"As soon as we started programming, we found to our surprise that it wasn't as easy to get programs right as we had thought. Debugging had to be discovered. I can remember the exact instant when I realized that a large part of my life from then on was going to be spent in finding mistakes in my own programs."
- Maurice Wilkes, 1949

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users