StealthBot.net: Who Pays For This Forum these Days? God Bless whoever it is though! - StealthBot.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who Pays For This Forum these Days? God Bless whoever it is though! I doubt there are any if much Donations coming in but I'd be curio

#1 User is offline   DiabloII4Life Icon

• #SAD
  • PipPip
  • Group: Banned

Posted August 24, 2019 - 01:39 AM

Who Pays for this Website as of now in August 23rd 2019. I don't believe there is a huge influx of Donations if stealthbot.net is getting any Donations to help pay for the Website at all. If someone is Donating to Stealthbot.net and or whoever is paying for the Server Fees to keep this Forum up and running Thank You.
I hate Signatures rofl.

#2 User is offline   Eric Icon

• Diamond Member
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted September 02, 2019 - 07:09 AM

Who Pays for this Website as of now in August 23rd 2019.

Your mom.

#3 User is offline   joe x86 Icon

• Emergency Programmer Hologram
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted September 30, 2019 - 07:26 PM

Stealth himself still pays for the forums. I don't think it costs very much, at least in money.
Swift, Ruby, Objective-C, JavaScript (the good parts)

iPhone Xs Max
MacBook Pro (2019, 15", 6-core i7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)
Unix Workstation (Arch linux, 6TB mirrored ZFS, Ryzen 3900X, 32GB ECC RAM, RTX 2070)

#4 User is offline   SugarD-x Icon

• Around Since 2.4...
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Beta Testers

Posted October 22, 2019 - 08:01 AM

I'd say the legacy and its memories make it more than worth paying for at this point. StealthBot revolutionized the world of Battle.Net bots. It spawned so many different things that eventually even affected how Blizzard developed multiplayer games and their chat functions. Thousands, if not millions, of users were able to expand their communities, channels, and groups/clans thanks to this work of coding "art". I can't even begin to imagine how many people were connected to each other thanks to not only the bot itself, but its community forums. StealthBot left its mark on many gamers and coders alike. I don't think anyone is ready to see it completely disappear forever, (despite some of the sarcastic comments made by a few here). Of course, that does tend to happen when you're brought together by something special...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users