• You cannot reply to this topic

Diablo 2 Version check failed / BNLS failed CheckRevision

#1 User is online   Pyro Icon

• Militant Asshole
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted January 05, 2019 - 09:56 PM

Hello everyone,

Shortly after the Battle.net server maintenance on January 4th 2019, a new version check system was applied to Diablo 2 on the server side. We are looking into this but there is no ETA on a fix. This leaves only WarCraft 2 and Diablo 1 working on official Battle.net servers. This would affect all bots and not just StealthBot, and affects both BNLS and local hashing.

FIX NOW AVAILABLE
A fix for this has been pushed to the BNLS server jbls.davnit.net. You will need to update StealthBot with the hotfix from our GitHub releases page.

This also includes the fixes for issues with shitlist and safelist commands.

Original post:
--

This is for the following errors:
[BNLS] Error! BNLS failed CheckRevision. Please check the settings of your bot and try again.

and
[BNCS] Warden.dll does not support checkrevision for CheckRevision.mpq 1/4/2019 11:41:42
[BNCS] Make sure you have the latest Warden.dll from http://www.stealthbot.net/sb/warden/
[BNCS] Local hashing failed.

There may be some bots that connected quickly enough after the reset, before the changes were applied, that are still online. They got lucky for now but will likely be kicked off soon during the nightly refreshes.
In-game bots use a different system and I do not know how they might be affected by this. We don't support them here.

If you still need a bot in your clan or op channel, and you do not have a WarCraft 2 CD key, your only remaining option is the chat API. This is the system that Blizzard has for chat bots moving forward. It provides a very limited set of features and won't work for everyone's needs but it's the only thing left right now.
StealthBot is not directly compatible with the chat API but I have made a program that allows StealthBot to interface with it, which you can download on GitHub, where I have full instructions for the process: https://github.com/Davnit/capidaptor
Pyro, AKA Davnit
  • StealthBot Developer
  • Host of pyro.no-ip.biz

BNETDocs Discord: https://discord.gg/u87WVeu

#2 User is offline   karmuk Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted January 19, 2019 - 11:32 AM

Just signed up to say thank you! Great work.

#3 User is offline   alphastate Icon

• Pip

Posted February 26, 2019 - 08:54 PM

Thank you.

By the way, the aforementioned BNLS server change can be done only via the command (pressing "Settings" in the menu leads to a crash).

This post has been edited by alphastate: February 26, 2019 - 08:55 PM

#4 User is online   DiabloII4Life Icon

• PipPip

Posted September 07, 2019 - 05:04 AM

Are you sure that with all the Bots being Banned that are all MF and Baal Bots etc. compared to Stealthbot will my Diablo II CD-Key be Safe from being Banned unlike using something such as the Kolbot that seems to working (for now at least) with the people that use Bots for Magic Finding Gear and Leveling up Characters through Baal/Chaos runs?

I am only asking since it clearly states ANY 3rd Party Program is a potential Ban. Essentially my question is has anyone who used this "Newish" Diablo II CD-Key Fixed for Stealthbot 3rd Party Program with it have got the CD-Key they used for the Diablo II Stealthbot Fix. Battle.net is stepping up their Game when it comes to getting rid of Spam Bots and in Game MF/Baal or Chaos running Bots as of recently in 2019 and I'm hearing talk of remaking Diablo II in 2020?
I hate Signatures rofl.

#5 User is online   LuC1Fr Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted Yesterday, 01:39 AM

View PostDiabloII4Life, on September 06, 2019 - 11:04 PM, said:

Are you sure that with all the Bots being Banned that are all MF and Baal Bots etc. compared to Stealthbot will my Diablo II CD-Key be Safe from being Banned unlike using something such as the Kolbot that seems to working (for now at least) with the people that use Bots for Magic Finding Gear and Leveling up Characters through Baal/Chaos runs?

I am only asking since it clearly states ANY 3rd Party Program is a potential Ban. Essentially my question is has anyone who used this "Newish" Diablo II CD-Key Fixed for Stealthbot 3rd Party Program with it have got the CD-Key they used for the Diablo II Stealthbot Fix. Battle.net is stepping up their Game when it comes to getting rid of Spam Bots and in Game MF/Baal or Chaos running Bots as of recently in 2019 and I'm hearing talk of remaking Diablo II in 2020?

MF and BAAL Bots are programs that will play the game for you, unlike Stealthbot which is only a CHAT client. It has nothing to do with playing the game in any way, It cannot join/create a game for players to join and will not ever. Those programs are getting banned because they are According to the TOS Cheating Clients.
[09:14:29 PM] <c0Ld> i must embark on a game of pure talent and absolute fun
[09:14:39 PM] <c0Ld> be back after I lose terribly.-*

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users