StealthBot.net: I haven't logged into Battle.net in 10 years... - StealthBot.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I haven't logged into Battle.net in 10 years...

#1 User is offline   Phat Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted October 27, 2018 - 04:53 AM

I haven't logged in to Battle.net in 10 years and I was hoping someone could give me the run-down... I used to use the username "Spasm" or "spasm_attack", I coded a couple of chat bots and Redvex plugins, and I made a Baal script for Stealthbot that was kind of popular.

1.) So it looks like Stealthbot still works?? Are there any clients that don't connect? Can you do local hashing? Does anyone run hashing servers anymore?
2.) What's up with CD keys? I have a shit ton of the old Diablo II 16 character keys, but when I installed Diablo II again I had to like trade in my old key for a new 26-character key. Can I still use the old 16 character keys with a bot without having to register them to my account on blizzard.com? I seriously have hundreds of them.
3.) Anybody know if there are any working Diablo II in-game bots? I see that there where quit a few developed in the time that I was gone, but they may have been patched.
4.) What about working Diablo II hacks (like a map-hack)? I would like to not get banned straight away ;)
5.) What's the coolest chat channel on USWest???

#2 User is online   Pyro Icon

• Militant Asshole
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted October 27, 2018 - 06:01 AM

View PostPhat, on October 27, 2018 - 12:53 AM, said:

I made a Baal script for Stealthbot that was kind of popular.
Cool. A lot of people still seem to be looking for one of those.

1.) So it looks like Stealthbot still works?? Are there any clients that don't connect? Can you do local hashing? Does anyone run hashing servers anymore?

Yep. StarCraft, BroodWar, and their derivatives don't work anymore. WarCraft 3 probably won't work for much longer. Everything else is still running. You can use hashing if you have the files. I still run a hashing server (jbls.davnit.net/pyro.no-ip.biz) and also the BNETDocs community has one.

2.) What's up with CD keys? I have a shit ton of the old Diablo II 16 character keys, but when I installed Diablo II again I had to like trade in my old key for a new 26-character key. Can I still use the old 16 character keys with a bot without having to register them to my account on blizzard.com? I seriously have hundreds of them.
You really paid for hundreds of D2 keys? :huh: You can still use 16 character keys as long as they aren't registered to a Blizzard account, in which case you have to use the 26 character one that the site gives you.

3.) Anybody know if there are any working Diablo II in-game bots? I see that there where quit a few developed in the time that I was gone, but they may have been patched.
Dunno. Don't care. We don't condone or support such activity.

4.) What about working Diablo II hacks (like a map-hack)? I would like to not get banned straight away ;)
See above.

5.) What's the coolest chat channel on USWest???
The void.
Pyro, AKA Davnit
  • StealthBot Developer
  • Chieftain of Clan BoT
  • Host of pyro.no-ip.biz

https://davnit.net/

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users