StealthBot.net: Hey Introducing myself to Forum. - StealthBot.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hey Introducing myself to Forum. Been Long Time User Forum Browser.

#1 User is online   DiabloII4Life Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted June 26, 2018 - 07:41 PM

I have made A Forum Account since I plan on Using A Bot for Diablo II And Playing Ladder. I hope to learn more about how to utilize Stealthbot And the Scripts that make things other then the most Simple Use I had it for simply for checking to see who's on My Friend's List that was Online without actually Launching Diablo And just going on the Stealtbot Friend's list to observe. I have noticed the Forum seems dead But I hope that some people will still be able to Reply And Help with any questions.

This post has been edited by DiabloII4Life: June 26, 2018 - 07:42 PM

I hate Signatures rofl.

#2 User is offline   Stealthbot Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted July 02, 2018 - 07:26 PM

View PostDiabloII4Life, on June 26, 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

I have made A Forum Account since I plan on Using A Bot for Diablo II And Playing Ladder. I hope to learn more about how to utilize Stealthbot And the Scripts that make things other then the most Simple Use I had it for simply for checking to see who's on My Friend's List that was Online without actually Launching Diablo And just going on the Stealtbot Friend's list to observe. I have noticed the Forum seems dead But I hope that some people will still be able to Reply And Help with any questions.

lmk if you have any issues maybe ill be able to help ya.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users