StealthBot.net: [LESS AWESOME] Hey Introducing myself to Forum. [SAUCE] - StealthBot.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[LESS AWESOME] Hey Introducing myself to Forum. [SAUCE] Been Long Time User Forum Browser.

#1 User is offline   DiabloII4Life Icon

• #SAD
  • PipPip
  • Group: Banned

Posted June 26, 2018 - 07:41 PM

I have made A Forum Account since I plan on Using A Bot for Diablo II And Playing Ladder. I hope to learn more about how to utilize Stealthbot And the Scripts that make things other then the most Simple Use I had it for simply for checking to see who's on My Friend's List that was Online without actually Launching Diablo And just going on the Stealtbot Friend's list to observe. I have noticed the Forum seems dead But I hope that some people will still be able to Reply And Help with any questions.

This post has been edited by DiabloII4Life: June 26, 2018 - 07:42 PM

I hate Signatures rofl.

#2 User is offline   Stealthbot Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted July 02, 2018 - 07:26 PM

View PostDiabloII4Life, on June 26, 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

I have made A Forum Account since I plan on Using A Bot for Diablo II And Playing Ladder. I hope to learn more about how to utilize Stealthbot And the Scripts that make things other then the most Simple Use I had it for simply for checking to see who's on My Friend's List that was Online without actually Launching Diablo And just going on the Stealtbot Friend's list to observe. I have noticed the Forum seems dead But I hope that some people will still be able to Reply And Help with any questions.

lmk if you have any issues maybe ill be able to help ya.

#3 User is online   Eric Icon

• Diamond Member
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted January 27, 2019 - 07:51 AM

I have moved this topic to the Trash Can because I hate you.
If you have any questions or concerns as to why this topic was trashed, please contact me privately through the board's personal messaging service.
Recreating this thread or discussing these actions publicly is against the rules and will be grounds for a warning. Please do not do it.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users