StealthBot.net: SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!?!?!?! - StealthBot.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!?!?!?! Wow just wow.....

#1 User is offline   Jack Icon

• Might actually be named Chris
  • Icon
  • Group: Custodian

Posted May 06, 2015 - 12:08 AM

You guys Claim your Trying to Keep Stealthbot Alive well I have been usnig it for almost 8 years Now and Lurking these Forums and Decided to Join and Post And Help Breathe Some Live on your Dead Forums And somehow have minus posts and labeled reviver of the dead topics more like only live person in a Dead Forum with Nothing But An Asshole Pissed that someone who is New is Posting and He Can't Figure Out Why So I must be a Troll! WRONG!!! I Am Just Here to Post Like the Rest Of you But Apparently you Wish For this Community And Stealthbot to Die so I should Delete it and Never ever Come Back to this Island of Cannibals Again Like Seriously you Guys are Assholes.... No Joke.
Posted Imageass

#2 User is offline   RosieSuckedMe Icon

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted May 06, 2015 - 09:39 AM

Thanks for the compliment. I like you too! ;)

#3 User is offline   Eric Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted May 06, 2015 - 03:42 PM

I agree, you should be respected a lot more around here. That PhiX guy is kind of a dick and he shouldn't have called you a troll. I've made you a moderator of the Trash Can forum. Please use your power responsibly.

#4 User is offline   PhiX Icon

• Notice the ownage.
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted May 10, 2015 - 08:32 AM

I have moved this topic to the Trash Can.
If you have any questions or concerns as to why this topic was trashed, please contact me privately through the board's personal messaging service.
Recreating this thread or discussing these actions publicly is against the rules and will be grounds for a warning. Please do not do it.
PhiX

BNLS: phix.no-ip.org

Please refrain from sending me personal messages regarding technical support issues. Use the forums, that is what they are there for.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users