Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Always logged in A script that allows you to log in using an online server

#1 User is offline   TriGunstaR Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted April 15, 2014 - 05:34 PM

I'm not sure how to explain it properly, but I want a script that allows me to insert it into a web server online, and all it will do is just log into B.net instead of using my own Computer. It will always be on using a hosting Web server. It doesn't have to run all the bot functions, I just want it to log in, and stay logged in. It'll help me greatly save my Computer from dying, and to have a bot logged into the Channel at all times to keep it alive. I've searched the search function, and found nothing similar. I do not want a web bot, I just want to be able to log in using an external server that I can pay out of my own pocket, or even, if I can find a free one. Is there a way to achieve this? Please reply, and thank you for your support. I'll be patiently waiting, since I am in need of this very bad.

#2 User is offline   PhiX Icon

• Notice the ownage.
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted April 22, 2014 - 08:13 PM

You would need a Windows VPS. They are not cheap; you can look up the prices on the web. I'd say it's not worth it to load 1 bot. Especially since Battle.net is already dead.
PhiX

BNLS: phix.no-ip.org

Please refrain from sending me personal messages regarding technical support issues. Use the forums, that is what they are there for.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users