Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bcp problem with translations file. I really need help please

#1 User is offline   ViK93 Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted December 04, 2013 - 07:39 PM

Hi, Im running a Baalchannel, me ( use english d2 ) works fine to me to type .login and just create games and the bot will show games in channel.

BUT the problem is now when my friends ( germany and spanish ) type .login and make their games, bot do NOT count and show the games.
When they type .login the bot logs them in and that works fine but nothing more when they make games.

I have this bcp_translation_txt file in my bot folder but it will still not work.

i had my channel up for 6 months ago then it worked fine but now, NO idea what happends.

When i get my bcp plugin i type in SB /getplugin BCP and he downloads it as normal.

Im really greatfull for help to get this working.

Thanks and regards

Viktor

#2 User is offline   Irrelevant Icon

• Resident Wonder
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted December 09, 2013 - 09:00 PM

View PostViK93, on December 04, 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

Hi, Im running a Baalchannel, me ( use english d2 ) works fine to me to type .login and just create games and the bot will show games in channel.

BUT the problem is now when my friends ( germany and spanish ) type .login and make their games, bot do NOT count and show the games.
When they type .login the bot logs them in and that works fine but nothing more when they make games.

I have this bcp_translation_txt file in my bot folder but it will still not work.

i had my channel up for 6 months ago then it worked fine but now, NO idea what happends.

When i get my bcp plugin i type in SB /getplugin BCP and he downloads it as normal.

Im really greatfull for help to get this working.

Thanks and regards

Viktor

try deleting the plugin and installing the script version of BCP 2.0.6. and about the translation files, do a search in forums here for them as well as status of toshley.net ...which happens to be the point of origin for BCP
STEALTH Bot 2.7 Build whatever ----> there is no substitute !

#3 User is offline   ViK93 Icon

• PipPip

Posted December 09, 2013 - 10:21 PM

View PostIrrelevant, on December 09, 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

try deleting the plugin and installing the script version of BCP 2.0.6. and about the translation files, do a search in forums here for them as well as status of toshley.net ...which happens to be the point of origin for BCP

allready test this. Still not working

#4 User is offline   Irrelevant Icon

• Resident Wonder
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted December 10, 2013 - 05:55 PM

View PostViK93, on December 09, 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

allready test this. Still not working

last I knew SB was moving away from the plugin system, but I tried your method anyway. I typed inbot /getplugin bcp and it worked. the bot downloaded and installed bcp. Problem with all of this is that the script that is in my plugins folder is bcp 2.0.1

The current bcp is a script and its version 2.0.6
it can be found here: http://www.stealthbo...?showtopic=2821
2.0.6 translation file http://www.stealthbo...anslation-file/

to avoid any conflicts delete what your using before you download the script into your scripts folder

This post has been edited by Irrelevant: December 10, 2013 - 06:09 PM

STEALTH Bot 2.7 Build whatever ----> there is no substitute !

#5 User is offline   ViK93 Icon

• PipPip

Posted December 11, 2013 - 05:32 PM

View PostIrrelevant, on December 10, 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

last I knew SB was moving away from the plugin system, but I tried your method anyway. I typed inbot /getplugin bcp and it worked. the bot downloaded and installed bcp. Problem with all of this is that the script that is in my plugins folder is bcp 2.0.1

The current bcp is a script and its version 2.0.6
it can be found here: http://www.stealthbo...?showtopic=2821
2.0.6 translation file http://www.stealthbo...anslation-file/

to avoid any conflicts delete what your using before you download the script into your scripts folder

Mate, i dont really get it. u maybe can use teamviewer to get this fixed for me? :o

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users