Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Diablo 2 Help

#1 User is offline   Juve Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted October 24, 2013 - 05:52 PM

I've been using stealthbot for years now, and absolutely love it. I used to use it for a Starcraft clan channel just to run ops, so I never got too in depth with it.
With that being said, I need someone to help me with a script and/or plug-in for a Diablo 2 channel.
I know they are all over the site, so I'm probably going to get flamed and ranted at for posting this, but I just need guidance in setting it up.
I would like to have one that announces chaos/baal games, and says when someone joins a game etc.

Could anyone lend a hand?

#2 User is offline   Irrelevant Icon

• Resident Wonder
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted October 28, 2013 - 06:12 PM

View PostJuve, on October 24, 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

I've been using stealthbot for years now, and absolutely love it. I used to use it for a Starcraft clan channel just to run ops, so I never got too in depth with it.
With that being said, I need someone to help me with a script and/or plug-in for a Diablo 2 channel.
I know they are all over the site, so I'm probably going to get flamed and ranted at for posting this, but I just need guidance in setting it up.
I would like to have one that announces chaos/baal games, and says when someone joins a game etc.

Could anyone lend a hand?

there are a few scripts onsite, but BCP 2.0.6 is the longtime script. the script is in working order but the site the script associates itself is no longer online, so don't be discouraged.... Im running bcp as we speak and works just fine
STEALTH Bot 2.7 Build whatever ----> there is no substitute !

#3 User is offline   PhiX Icon

• Notice the ownage.
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted November 10, 2013 - 09:09 PM

You can find the script here. Though the domain toshley.net wasn't renewed, the BCP site can still be accessed under http://vbs.phix.biz/bcp/.
PhiX

BNLS: phix.no-ip.org

Please refrain from sending me personal messages regarding technical support issues. Use the forums, that is what they are there for.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users