Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stealth bot CD KEY

#1 User is offline   Fear.Me Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted January 01, 2013 - 11:43 AM

Hi guys. One question. I got a ghost++ hostbot and i want to spam my games in channel allstars. Do i need a new key for stealthbot? And do i have to fear, that i get banned from bnet by using it? Well i guess if choose the time of spamming long enough i dont have to be afraid of getting kicked by flooding, or am i wrong?!

Hope some1 can help me with my question.

#2 User is offline   risker Icon

• PipPip

Posted January 01, 2013 - 01:17 PM

In rare cases, people get CDKeys bans. Though I've had one CDKey ban in about four years, my bots spam 24/7.

#3 User is offline   Plutonium239 Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted January 01, 2013 - 02:36 PM

View PostFear.Me, on January 01, 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

Hi guys. One question. I got a ghost++ hostbot and i want to spam my games in channel allstars. Do i need a new key for stealthbot? And do i have to fear, that i get banned from bnet by using it? Well i guess if choose the time of spamming long enough i dont have to be afraid of getting kicked by flooding, or am i wrong?!

Hope some1 can help me with my question.

Yes you will need another key... What kind of key for stealthbot doesn't matter so much, it can be starcraft, warcraft 2, warcraft 3, diablo, diablo 2. Also, spamming will get you a temporary ip ban from the battle.net server and probably banned from the channel that you want to spam...

This post has been edited by Plutonium239: January 01, 2013 - 02:37 PM

Posted Image
http://images.cheezb...0f14e916b04.jpg Picture is way too big for a signature! -PhiX

#4 User is offline   PhiX Icon

• Notice the ownage.
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted January 02, 2013 - 11:55 PM

I have moved this topic to the Trash Can.
If you have any questions or concerns as to why this topic was trashed, please contact me privately through the board's personal messaging service.
Recreating this thread or discussing these actions publicly is against the rules and will be grounds for a warning. Please do not do it.
PhiX

BNLS: phix.no-ip.org

Please refrain from sending me personal messages regarding technical support issues. Use the forums, that is what they are there for.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users