StealthBot.net: Why I can not see the invitations sent me with my bots chieftain to enter a clan? - StealthBot.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why I can not see the invitations sent me with my bots chieftain to enter a clan?

#1 User is offline   BartzKlauzer Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted December 30, 2012 - 01:21 AM

Turns out I have 7 bots connected to my clan within them the chieftain, created new accounts with other bots editing the name and connecting to the same IP address, is 206.17.175.122 chieftain, I can send invitations, but when I send invitations them my other bots do not show these to be accepted, I tried to help a friend of mine from another computer and the same thing happens also, the invitacion didn't appear.

What could be wrong? :(

This post has been edited by BartzKlauzer: December 30, 2012 - 01:30 AM

#2 User is offline   PhiX Icon

• Notice the ownage.
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted December 30, 2012 - 10:19 PM

The USEast server is currently messed up. Many users on WC3 are having issues with clans and creating/joining games.
PhiX

BNLS: phix.no-ip.org

Please refrain from sending me personal messages regarding technical support issues. Use the forums, that is what they are there for.

#3 User is offline   agentsix1 Icon

• PipPip

Posted December 31, 2012 - 09:56 PM

ive noticed that my clan hasnt expired when it should of 2 months ago which is good cause its less work for me

#4 User is offline   Plutonium239 Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted January 01, 2013 - 05:28 AM

Clan expiration dates were extended because of the previous server screw up back in june/july/august. Also, creating clans and joining clans is currently impossible due to whatever is wrong with the server. No one can create a new clan and no invites will work.
Posted Image
http://images.cheezb...0f14e916b04.jpg Picture is way too big for a signature! -PhiX

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users