• how do ya like me now
  • Icon
  • Group: Scripting Moderators

Posted April 08, 2010 - 02:09 AM

View Postko12n, on 07 April 2010 - 06:01 PM, said:

when i type .shamans it says:

Online Shaman:
Rotational Shaman:

is there a way to get rid of the rotation line?

Find the GetShaman Function

Inside that function is this code:
        If getAll Then
                For Each s in Clan.Shamans
                        GetShaman = GetShaman & s.Name & ", "
                Next

If LenB(GetShaman)=0 Then
                        GetShaman = "Current Shaman: None" & vbNewLine
                Else
                        GetShaman = Left(GetShaman, Len(GetShaman)-2)
                        GetShaman = "Current Shaman: " &GetShaman & vbNewLine
                End If
        End If

change it to this
        If getAll Then
                For Each s in Clan.Shamans
                        GetShaman = GetShaman & s.Name & ", "
                Next

If LenB(GetShaman)=0 Then
                        GetShaman = "Current Shaman: None"
                Else
                        GetShaman = Left(GetShaman, Len(GetShaman)-2)
                        GetShaman = "Current Shaman: " &GetShaman
                End If

Exit Function
        End If

#27 User is offline   operation3000 Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted April 18, 2010 - 02:03 PM

that'a a really good idea. But i got an idea too that could improve your script : A priority system :)
Exemple:
if there is already 5 shamans online, and a shaman listed user with an higher priority log on, the shaman with the lowest priority will be demoted and the higher one, promoted^^.
Try this plz :)

#28 User is offline   AwaKening Icon

• how do ya like me now
  • Icon

Posted April 18, 2010 - 04:14 PM

Good idea. To expand on that idea, I'll make it so that users can have the same priority as well, and then it will default back to the time option as I have it now.

I'll get it done when I have some time. Been busy with yard work all weekend.

#29 User is offline   AwaKening Icon

• how do ya like me now
  • Icon

Posted April 19, 2010 - 04:02 AM

Update 1.3.0

Added priorities. Priorities can be added to your current rotation by simply using the /addshaman command and giving the priority. No need to remove and re-add. Just add.

EG
/addshaman awakening 10
or
/addshaman awakening*10

Please re-read the initial post instructions for complete detail.

#30 User is offline   operation3000 Icon

• PipPip

Posted May 04, 2010 - 06:32 PM

This priority system was a really good idea.
O_O
Of course it's a good idea, was mine^^!!!

I JUST HAD ANOTHER IDEA
maybe that making a way to choose shaman with the CRS script
like this:
-Addshamanrank 1
-Addshamanrank 2
-addshamanrank 3
In this way, only member with rank 1, 2 or 3 in the crs scrpit of this bot will be allowed to be shaman.^^

#31 User is offline   AwaKening Icon

• how do ya like me now
  • Icon

Posted November 27, 2010 - 06:53 PM

Update 1.3.1 for a few very rare/minor bugs. No functionality changes.

#32 User is offline   Brigade Icon

• PipPip

Posted January 18, 2011 - 12:47 AM

I don't know what happened but it seems like the script doesn't work anymore and I'm getting this error every time I load the script:

Spoiler

Never mind, I forgot a space in between a name and comma in the scripts.ini =X

This post has been edited by Brigade: January 18, 2011 - 12:56 AM

#33 User is offline   AwaKening Icon

• how do ya like me now
  • Icon

Posted May 29, 2011 - 12:56 AM

Update 1.3.2 thru 1.3.4

#34 User is offline   Abraxas Icon

• PipPip

Posted March 16, 2012 - 07:14 AM

For some odd reason this script is demoting higher priority shamans that are online with lower priority shamans who log on. I would like for higher priority users to ONLY be swapped out (with lower priority users) when they are offline and ALWAYS be re-promoted as soon as they log back on. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks

This post has been edited by Abraxas: March 16, 2012 - 07:15 AM

#35 User is offline   AwaKening Icon

• how do ya like me now
  • Icon

Posted March 17, 2012 - 05:23 PM

View PostAbraxas, on March 16, 2012 - 01:14 AM, said:

For some odd reason this script is demoting higher priority shamans that are online with lower priority shamans who log on. I would like for higher priority users to ONLY be swapped out (with lower priority users) when they are offline and ALWAYS be re-promoted as soon as they log back on. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks

I disband my clan a couple months ago since I rarely touch the game anymore, so I can't test it. Looking at the code, I can't see where this would be happening. If you made priority changes manually in the scripts.ini, you would have to reload for it to take effect. If you did it using the command, then you shouldn't have to reload. I'll let you know if I find anything else.

Edit: I went ahead and posted an update. Not sure if anything I changed would have been the problem. Just cInt failsafes.

#36 User is offline   Abraxas Icon

• PipPip

Posted March 18, 2012 - 02:50 AM

I updated the script to 1.3.5 and I am still having the same issues. I make all changes manually in the Scripts.ini and reload the script every time I make a change. Whenever I reload the script it appears to force a demotion/promotion and the promotion/demotion often overlooks the set priorities (ie it will demote a user with priority "90" and replace them with a user that has priority "30"). I have also witnessed the demotion of a high priority player (who just logged on) when a low priority player logs on and replaces them.

Ideally the script would try to assign shaman spots based on whether the rotational players were online first and foremost and then based on the rotational players priority (never replacing a high priority player with a low priority player UNLESS the high priority player is offline).

Everything seems to work fine except for the part about never replacing a high priority player with a low priority player UNLESS the high priority player is offline.

Thanks for keeping me posted!

#37 User is offline   AwaKening Icon

• how do ya like me now
  • Icon

Posted March 18, 2012 - 11:23 PM

View PostAbraxas, on March 17, 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:

I updated the script to 1.3.5 and I am still having the same issues. I make all changes manually in the Scripts.ini and reload the script every time I make a change. Whenever I reload the script it appears to force a demotion/promotion and the promotion/demotion often overlooks the set priorities (ie it will demote a user with priority "90" and replace them with a user that has priority "30"). I have also witnessed the demotion of a high priority player (who just logged on) when a low priority player logs on and replaces them.

Ideally the script would try to assign shaman spots based on whether the rotational players were online first and foremost and then based on the rotational players priority (never replacing a high priority player with a low priority player UNLESS the high priority player is offline).

Everything seems to work fine except for the part about never replacing a high priority player with a low priority player UNLESS the high priority player is offline.

Thanks for keeping me posted!

Is the format correct in scripts.ini? Should be like this:
Awakening*100, somedude*90, etc..

#38 User is offline   Abraxas Icon

• PipPip

Posted March 19, 2012 - 06:55 AM

Yeah, I am using the exact same format. Upon further testing it appears that the demotion of online high priority players for online low priority players is only occurring when I reload scripts, disable/enable the script, or when the bot logs off and back on again (I'm am guessing the script reloads on all of those occasions?). This may not be relevant but I am also using your SharedQ script.

On a separate note, would it be difficult to incorporate the option of rotating shamans based on whether they are in the clan channel as oppose to whether they are simply online?

This post has been edited by Abraxas: March 19, 2012 - 06:56 AM

#39 User is offline   AwaKening Icon

• how do ya like me now
  • Icon

Posted March 19, 2012 - 04:31 PM

View PostAbraxas, on March 19, 2012 - 12:55 AM, said:

Yeah, I am using the exact same format. Upon further testing it appears that the demotion of online high priority players for online low priority players is only occurring when I reload scripts, disable/enable the script, or when the bot logs off and back on again

Ok, that helps a lot. Should be able to track it down from there.

View PostAbraxas, on March 19, 2012 - 12:55 AM, said:

On a separate note, would it be difficult to incorporate the option of rotating shamans based on whether they are in the clan channel as oppose to whether they are simply online?

Would require a lot of rescripting. Not something I plan on doing.

Edit: Believe I found the problem (helped knowing it was only happening on reload and logon)

#40 User is offline   Abraxas Icon

• PipPip

Posted March 21, 2012 - 06:52 AM

Awesome. Glad I could help spot it!

It is too bad that shaman rotation based on whether users are in the clan channel requires a lot of additional scripting, because that addition would be incredibly useful. Alas I cant have it all! The script still rocks.

Thanks again for everything.

#41 User is offline   Plutonium239 Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted July 22, 2012 - 03:53 AM

Okay, the bot demoted a shaman with priority 100 to make room for a priority 0 and a priority 0 was offline... Shouldn't the script be demoting the offline priority 0 to make room for the online priority 0 instead of demoting the priority 100? Is there a way to get the bot to keep a certain shaman(s) always and then have the rest rotate sort of like certain shamans having immunity from the script?
Posted Image
http://images.cheezb...0f14e916b04.jpg Picture is way too big for a signature! -PhiX

#42 User is offline   Abraxas Icon

• PipPip

Posted July 22, 2012 - 07:36 AM

To prevent a Shaman from being rotated, simply exclude them from the rotation list. Also pay attention to their flag/access if you set up the "rotate based on user access/flags" features.

This post has been edited by Abraxas: July 22, 2012 - 07:38 AM

#43 User is offline   ChieFF Icon

• Pip

Posted October 19, 2012 - 10:03 PM

Hi guys!
im using this script for my clan but i dont know why, sometime my bot dont promote the shaman who logg on and demote the shams who are offline.
they are all priority 0 ...
Someone can help me to fix it?
+ when i reload the bot, it demote and promote shamans who are online ...
and if i reload a second time the config files, it demote the one who got promoted and promote the others one back ...
i dont knw what to do .. D:
zzz, need help :)

[Auto Op]
Enabled=False
[Rotation]
version=1.3.6
LeavesClanRemoveUser=True
userFlags/userAccess (info)=Changes to either of these 2 settings will not take effect unless you click Reload Scripts
userFlags (info)=Members with any of these flags will be rotated in addition to the Rotational List
userFlags=
userAccess (info)=Members with this access level or higher will be rotated in addition to the Rotational List
userAccess=
rotational (info)=Shamans that will be rotated (seperate by , ). Priority can be set with *0-100 (0 being no priority and 100 being the highest)
rotational=Infinity(x)Pain*0, Mage-DK*0, MFT)glutorc*0, Arth.*0, HvsA_Pro_x)*0, monjp*0, sdk-powa*0
minimumTime (info)=Minutes a shaman has to be online before a new logon can bump them
minimumTime=999
Enabled=True

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users