• You cannot reply to this topic

SB Status -

#1 User is offline   Distant Icon

• Forum Concierge
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted May 14, 2011 - 09:09 PM

Hello,

This is really just an update to say hello, and I hope you are all doing well.
The general status of Stealthbot at this time is...ok, we are here.

Technical support still remains active and quality service is being delivered.
There are several threads of the possibility of a SB 3.0 which would be written on a new platform.
Beyond that, we still exist on a social level.

To increase traffic and the livelihood of the forums, please invite your friends!
We do have several non-bot related forums which encourage discussion on many different levels.
Along with that, it can be educational.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.
Everyday I'm shufflin'.

#2 User is offline   Jack Icon

• Might actually be named Chris
  • Icon
  • Group: Custodian

Posted March 14, 2015 - 07:28 AM

Thank You For the Update. Good To Know you are All Dedicated and Sticking to it.
Posted Imageass

#3 User is offline   DarK.HaMeR Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted March 14, 2015 - 11:34 AM

Kudos for the dev/admin team...very educational for me ...and fun
Tnx

#4 User is offline   Eric Icon

• Icon

Posted March 17, 2015 - 10:52 PM

This post was from 4 years ago. There's no one here anymore so please do not invite your friends or hold on to any hope for a StealthBot 3.0. StealthBot hasn't been worked on in more than 2 years as well now so if you want active and quality service, this place is probably not for you.

#5 User is offline   Rich Icon

• Coke is not a drug, It's a Soda : )
  • PipPip

Posted March 31, 2015 - 03:51 AM

I saw "Last post March 2015" and so I (the reminiscent dude) came here :D
Posted Image
24/7 Stealthbot user since Sept. 2008 in channel Clan Soda @ USWest.

#6 User is offline   Jack Icon

• Icon

Posted April 24, 2015 - 09:35 PM

I AM A REVIVER OF THE DEAD THREADS!

This post has been edited by Eric: April 26, 2015 - 05:59 PM

Posted Imageass

#7 User is offline   Ribose Icon

• Fire wants to be free.
  • Icon
  • Group: Global Moderators

Posted April 25, 2015 - 05:45 AM

Because I only look here like once every three months, and probably most people look less. Dead means that all the mods/admins are inactive. I think PhiX and Eric just warn/ban people for fun now because people seem to keep coming here and posting in this wasteland, thinking they can make it active. The best way to make it active again, is if suddenly everyone wanted to play SC and D2 and WC3 again, and needed to moderate their channels. No one needs StealthBot now, because not nearly the same number of players are on the service. If you want activity, go find another community. Honestly. I don't even know why this site is still being paid for.
~Ribose
[ Download ] [ Wiki ] [ Support ] [ Scripting ]
[ Chrome ] [ Notepad++ ] [ fedora ]
[ Homepage ] [ BNLS ♯ ]

#8 User is online   Pyro Icon

• Militant Asshole
  • Icon

Posted April 25, 2015 - 05:50 AM

It's times like this I wish that StealthBot had some kind of built-in statistics reporting system, so we could see just how many people still actually use it.
Pyro
StealthBot Developer
Chieftain of Clan BoT
Host of pyro.no-ip.biz

#9 User is online   PhiX Icon

• Notice the ownage.
  • Icon

Posted April 25, 2015 - 11:00 PM

View PostRibose, on April 25, 2015 - 07:45 AM, said:

I think PhiX and Eric just warn/ban people for fun now
I wouldn't dare! I'm just not moderating consistently anymore, as there is no real need for it. Eric keeps messing around because nobody cares.

And Thomas is either a troll or one of the most annoying (read: stupidest) users this website has ever encountered. But again, no one cares anymore.
PhiX

BNLS: phix.no-ip.org

Please refrain from sending me personal messages regarding technical support issues. Use the forums, that is what they are there for.

#10 User is offline   krazykid Icon

• Pip

Posted April 26, 2015 - 04:29 AM

View PostPhiX, on April 25, 2015 - 11:00 PM, said:

I wouldn't dare! I'm just not moderating consistently anymore, as there is no real need for it. Eric keeps messing around because nobody cares.

And Thomas is either a troll or one of the most annoying (read: stupidest) users this website has ever encountered. But again, no one cares anymore.

suprised to see someone. with warcraft 3 dead, these bots are pointless. ill never forget warcraft tho. i still have my bots too.

This post has been edited by krazykid: April 26, 2015 - 04:29 AM

#11 User is offline   Vector Icon

• PipPip

Posted June 03, 2015 - 07:40 PM

View PostPhiX, on April 25, 2015 - 11:00 PM, said:

No, no he's not! Can't forget about me, can you? After all, it's been 8 years running.
Code Speak plugin manager (made for StealthBot 2.6r3, still works with 2.7 until the plugin system no longer works): http://CodeSpeak.tk/CodePS.plug

#12 User is offline   Jack Icon

• Icon

Posted June 07, 2015 - 12:35 AM

I May Be Stupid But I Ain't No Troll SON! Stealth-Bot will NEVER EVER DIE! IT SHA'LL LIVE FOREVER AND BEYOND OUTLASTING ALL MERE MORTALS!
Posted Imageass

#13 User is online   PhiX Icon

• Notice the ownage.
  • Icon

Posted June 07, 2015 - 08:51 AM

View PostThomas, on June 07, 2015 - 02:35 AM, said:

I May Be Stupid But
I stopped reading right there.
PhiX

Please refrain from sending me personal messages regarding technical support issues. Use the forums, that is what they are there for.

#14 User is offline   Jack Icon

• Icon

Posted June 09, 2015 - 07:22 PM

^ then ur a troll u stopped Reading when I Typed I'm Not A Troll anything but that.... But Keep your Head Buried into the Sand.
Posted Imageass

#15 User is offline   Vector Icon

• PipPip

Posted June 11, 2015 - 07:20 PM

Honestly, I'm over acting immature on here. I shouldn't have any reason for doing the things I did. The recent garbage tech support issue was only done out of spite. I know I've had long years of dislike towards me. I can't honestly prove that I'm different now, because no one here wants to hear how I am or what I'm up to. It just makes things so much more desirable to act in an uncaring manner. If they were willing to just talk to me normally, and have a casual conversation, then they would realize something different, but that doesn't happen. It's never happened in those 8 years. They've only given me more reason to act the way I have.

And another thing: when people speak out about how they really feel, it's like others try to shoot them down, because they think of things in a one-sided manner and don't look at the content for its genuine worth. I hope that changes, and people see the reason I post such things.

As for you, Thomas, I don't know your intentions. It seems like you're just bored, or you wanted something done, but it hasn't taken place yet, so you feel it's your best interests to act unruly and without a sound mind.
Code Speak plugin manager (made for StealthBot 2.6r3, still works with 2.7 until the plugin system no longer works): http://CodeSpeak.tk/CodePS.plug

#16 User is offline   Eric Icon

• Icon

Posted June 12, 2015 - 03:54 PM

View PostVector, on June 11, 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

Honestly, I'm over acting immature on here. I shouldn't have any reason for doing the things I did. The recent garbage tech support issue was only done out of spite. I know I've had long years of dislike towards me. I can't honestly prove that I'm different now, because no one here wants to hear how I am or what I'm up to. It just makes things so much more desirable to act in an uncaring manner. If they were willing to just talk to me normally, and have a casual conversation, then they would realize something different, but that doesn't happen. It's never happened in those 8 years. They've only given me more reason to act the way I have.

And another thing: when people speak out about how they really feel, it's like others try to shoot them down, because they think of things in a one-sided manner and don't look at the content for its genuine worth. I hope that changes, and people see the reason I post such things.

As for you, Thomas, I don't know your intentions. It seems like you're just bored, or you wanted something done, but it hasn't taken place yet, so you feel it's your best interests to act unruly and without a sound mind.

Who are you again?

#17 User is offline   Vector Icon

• PipPip

Posted June 12, 2015 - 07:34 PM

View PostEric, on June 12, 2015 - 03:54 PM, said:

Who are you again?

I am not LoRd[nK].

#18 User is offline   Jack Icon

• Icon

Posted June 12, 2015 - 10:20 PM

I Am Hear To Post on In Or Create Threads on this Website's Forums.
Posted Imageass

#19 User is online   PhiX Icon

• Notice the ownage.
  • Icon

Posted June 13, 2015 - 10:05 PM

View PostThomas, on June 13, 2015 - 12:20 AM, said:

I Am Hear To Post on In Or Create Threads on this Website's Forums.
But as you may have noticed, this website is pretty much inactive. Because this website serves a purpose: the support of an application for the classic Battle.net gaming platform. And since the platform is almost dead, no one needs or cares about an application for it anymore. So just stop acting stupid and quit posting useless comments in topics that have been dead for years.
PhiX

#20 User is online   Pyro Icon

• Militant Asshole
  • Icon

Posted June 17, 2015 - 04:10 AM

View PostEric, on June 12, 2015 - 11:54 AM, said:

Who are you again?

Gratz on your 100th post. B)
Pyro
StealthBot Developer
Chieftain of Clan BoT
Host of pyro.no-ip.biz

#21 User is offline   Eric Icon

• Icon

Posted June 17, 2015 - 08:23 PM

View PostPyro, on June 16, 2015 - 08:10 PM, said:

Gratz on your 100th post. B)

What are you talking about... my post count is 101?

#22 User is online   Pyro Icon

• Militant Asshole
  • Icon

Posted June 18, 2015 - 04:49 AM

View PostEric, on June 17, 2015 - 04:23 PM, said:

What are you talking about... my post count is 101?

It's clearly 102. Have you taken your meds?
Pyro
StealthBot Developer
Chieftain of Clan BoT
Host of pyro.no-ip.biz

#23 User is offline   Eric Icon

• Icon

Posted June 18, 2015 - 03:07 PM

View PostPyro, on June 17, 2015 - 08:49 PM, said:

It's clearly 102. Have you taken your meds?

I see it now. I can confirm that my post count is 102.

#24 User is offline   Jack Icon

• Icon

Posted June 23, 2015 - 12:07 AM

Just because this is an Old Website Don't make it inactive CLEARLY And I Play Do Not Care About Inactive Members Sure Nobody wants to Play An Old Game They Played For Decades EXCEPT FOR Nostalgia Is My Reason For Continuing T

I Play Battle 2.0 Warcraft III Frozen Throne And Diablo Lord Of Destruction I Use My Old Warcraft II Battle.Net Eddition CD-Key For My Stealthbot And Play On the Popular Warcraft Combat-Eddition's Russian Server. Just because this is an Old Game And Forum Does Not Make it Inactive CLEARLY Except for the many who don't play anymore and fuck em it is not like Diablo III is Any Good. Or Anything else New I Admit I Do Not Want to Play A Game I have Played for over 10 Years Non Stop But I Play For Nostalgia.
Posted Imageass

#25 User is offline   Eric Icon

• Icon

Posted June 23, 2015 - 09:44 PM

I want to store all of your posts into a single forum and sell access to it.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users