Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bot Not Responding

#1 User is offline   n00bieman Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted May 12, 2011 - 02:46 PM

Okay so I had to bring my CPU back to factory settings the other day to clean it all up. I reinstalled the newest build of SB and it worked for a few hours. After closing it and later reopening, I click the profile and launch but then it freezes and turns white "not responding".

I looked all across the forum for people having the same issues and none of them were resolved with any explanation as to what fixed their issue (if it was fixed).

Here is the log error from my bot.

[09:38:27 AM] Error (91): Object variable or With block variable not set in LoadScripts().

Any suggestions would be nice.

I have uninstalled it, reinstalled it, removed plugin txt file, no users are added to bot yet. It is a clean clear bot now with nothing on it.

Thanks,
Steve

#2 User is offline   PhiX Icon

• Notice the ownage.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Guests

Posted May 12, 2011 - 07:39 PM

Make sure that you have all of the dependencies installed. You might be missing some due to the fresh install of your OS.
PhiX

BNLS: phix.no-ip.org

Please refrain from sending me personal messages regarding technical support issues. Use the forums, that is what they are there for.

#3 User is offline   n00bieman Icon

• PipPip

Posted May 13, 2011 - 03:06 AM

Had all the dependencies already but I took that list and downloaded/replaced just in case. Still doing the same thing.

[10:03:45 PM] Error (91): Object variable or With block variable not set in LoadScripts().

I don't know why it would work for a few hours and then do this. Doesn't make sense. The only thing I did differently from when it worked to when it stopped was remove MaCafee virus software. Other than that, I did nothing.

#4 User is offline   n00bieman Icon

• PipPip

Posted May 16, 2011 - 04:47 AM

I've tried everything that I could search for. I thought that maybe updating my windows 7 would help because of the fresh install and new updates to bot, but that didnt help either. I am fully updated on everything and still having the same issues.

#5 User is offline   PhiX Icon

• Notice the ownage.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Guests

Posted May 16, 2011 - 06:37 PM

Do you have any East Asian languages installed on your computer? If so, try running StealthBot with AppLocale under the language "eesti".
PhiX

BNLS: phix.no-ip.org

Please refrain from sending me personal messages regarding technical support issues. Use the forums, that is what they are there for.

#6 User is offline   Languor Icon

• Pip

Posted May 26, 2011 - 04:32 AM

Hi,

I've been experiencing the same problem for quite some time now and I've been too lazy to register on these forums and say something about it up until now.

Interestingly enough, I also use IRC quite a bit and I've discovered that with IceChat and other software that uses VBScript or something akin to that, comes up with similar errors.

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate, 64bit. I have not been able to use the most up to date version of Stealthbot (2.7.1) since shortly after it came out. It would work the first bit, and then started prompting this error and freezing up/hanging just as this other guy stated.

IceChat still functions, and I can chat and use IRC but the error continues to spam in a side-channel, continually prompting the following error:

[23:23] ->> ERROR:modScriptFunctions:Function:ReLoadScripts Error Number:-2147467259 : The operation could not be completed because the script engine has not been initialized to a valid language.

SB gives me the following error in the log (Over and over again.):

[07:54:31 PM] Error (#-2147467259): The operation could not be completed because the script engine has not been initialized to a valid language. in InitMenus().
[07:54:31 PM] Error (#91): Object variable or With block variable not set in GetScriptName().

Now, I know the IceChat bit isn't you folks' business but I imagine that including some other software that seems to be similar (I could be way off here, just saying) and having the same error might help.

Before you ask, I've tried using the applocale bit. I've made sure my region/language is correct. (Multiple times.)

I've also tried doing the dependencies as well, to no avail. I've tried uninstalling (cleanly) and reinstalling SB. I'm hesitant to do a reformat if, as the original poster has said, it didn't help.

I can't find any files to completely reinstall VBScript for Windows 7. In fact, it seems as if I'm the only person in the world having this problem. At least now I know someone else is too. From what I can tell after looking through some other posts on this forum, it seems to center around Windows 7?

Any help is very much appreciated!

Edit: I glanced over the original poster's initial comments once more before bed, and noticed something we might have in common. I believe we both uninstalled McAfee AV (Mine came free with my PC) when the issues began.

This post has been edited by Languor: May 26, 2011 - 04:37 AM

#7 User is offline   Novynn Icon

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted May 26, 2011 - 07:24 AM

Just for other member's reference that may reply to this thread:

Can you execute *.vbs files?

Open up Notepad and copy this in:
MsgBox "VBScript Engine seems to work..."
Open up the "Save as..." menu and type in "test.vbs" with the file type set to "All Files". Then just navigate to it and double-click. It should pop up a dialog if the VBScript engine executes it properly, showing us that at least it can execute normal scripts.

If for some reason it does not work, then I'd recommend reinstalling windows since it's definitely a problem.

#8 User is offline   Languor Icon

• Pip

Posted May 26, 2011 - 03:19 PM

View PostNovynn, on May 26, 2011 - 01:24 AM, said:

Just for other member's reference that may reply to this thread:

Can you execute *.vbs files?

Open up Notepad and copy this in:
MsgBox "VBScript Engine seems to work..."
Open up the "Save as..." menu and type in "test.vbs" with the file type set to "All Files". Then just navigate to it and double-click. It should pop up a dialog if the VBScript engine executes it properly, showing us that at least it can execute normal scripts.

If for some reason it does not work, then I'd recommend reinstalling windows since it's definitely a problem.

I've executed this as you suggested. It operates just fine, opens up a neat little window and everything.

There was no problems with that. Any other thoughts on what it could be? I looked around and ran some tests in cmd prompt based on a windows troubleshooting page for vbscript, and it failed to function for the last two files registry entries. Do you want me to go hunt down that page again and explain where mine went bad?

Thanks again for the reply, I hate feeling like I'm alone and stuck with this sort of problem.

#9 User is offline   Novynn Icon

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted May 26, 2011 - 08:03 PM

You're right in the fact that it is a unique problem, but hopefully we can track down the source.

If certain things work but others do not, it would seem that something is either corrupt is missing... feel free to find that site again and tell me what didn't work.

#10 User is offline   Languor Icon

• Pip

Posted May 27, 2011 - 04:25 AM

Well, here's the steps I was following. They were part of This forum site which seems to mirror my issue for a different application. The steps are the very last reply on that forum.

You are running a 64-bit version of the Windows operating system, and you receive the error message that is mentioned in the "Symptoms" section while you are using the 32-bit scripting components
Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
Type %systemroot%\syswow64\regsvr32 %systemroot%\syswow64\vbscript.dll, and then press ENTER.
Type %systemroot%\syswow64\regsvr32 %systemroot%\syswow64\jscript.dll, and then press ENTER.
Type %systemroot%\syswow64\regsvr32 %systemroot%\syswow64\dispex.dll, and then press ENTER.
Type %systemroot%\syswow64\regsvr32 %systemroot%\syswow64\scrobj.dll, and then press ENTER.
Type %systemroot%\syswow64\regsvr32 %systemroot%\syswow64\scrrun.dll, and then press ENTER.
Type %systemroot%\syswow64\regsvr32 %systemroot%\syswow64\wshext.dll, and then press ENTER.
Type %systemroot%\syswow64\regsvr32 %systemroot%\syswow64\wshom.ocx, and then press ENTER.

I receive the following error message when trying to do the last two files, wshext.dll and wshom.ocx.

The module "C:\Windows\syswow64\wshext.dll" was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80040201. For more information about this problem, search online using the error code as a search term.

I get the same exact message when trying to run that bit in command prompt for wshom.ocx. The rest run just fine like they should. Any idea if this is a cause/culprit or just a symptom?

Thanks again for all the help mate.

Edit: Just as an FYI, this did come from a legitimate Microsoft help page. This is that help page.

This post has been edited by Languor: May 27, 2011 - 04:27 AM

#11 User is offline   Languor Icon

• Pip

Posted May 27, 2011 - 07:50 AM

Along with what I posted earlier tonight, I did also run the command prompt with administrator privileges, so I don't think there's a problem there.

#12 User is offline   Languor Icon

• Pip

Posted May 28, 2011 - 12:40 AM

View PostLanguor, on May 27, 2011 - 01:50 AM, said:

Along with what I posted earlier tonight, I did also run the command prompt with administrator privileges, so I don't think there's a problem there.

What I mean is, I ran the command prompt with admin rights and I still got the same error. I'm still having the problem.

#13 User is offline   n00bieman Icon

• PipPip

Posted May 31, 2011 - 12:45 AM

In the past when I would open my SB up, the little grey box that first opens when you do a fresh install would not appear. It appears once and then after that, never again. Well with this issue that I am having, it appears every time behind my SB client and then the SB client freezes.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users