StealthBot.net: Question for the Staff - StealthBot.net

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Question for the Staff

#1 User is offline   Fujiwara Icon

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Beta Testers
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: January-04 11

Posted January 04, 2011 - 06:25 AM

I'm returning from a 2-3 year vacation from Stealthbot and noticed that a lot of things have changed over time and it's lookin a lot better for those who remembered it way back then!

Anyways I was tagged a a 'Beta Tester' and I was wonder whom I can contact about reclaiming my status and access the the additional boards.

Thanks for the assistance!
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   PhiX Icon

  • Notice the ownage.
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 8,388,607
  • Joined: July-31 09

Posted January 04, 2011 - 06:54 AM

http://www.stealthbo...dpost&pid=17790
PhiX

BNLS: phix.no-ip.org

Please refrain from sending me personal messages regarding technical support issues. Use the forums, that is what they are there for.

#3 User is offline   Fujiwara Icon

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Beta Testers
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: January-04 11

Posted January 05, 2011 - 12:41 AM

View PostPhiX, on 03 January 2011 - 11:54 PM, said:


Can you please provide more details on how I do so?
Posted Image

#4 User is online   Pyro Icon

  • Militant Asshole
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 681
  • Joined: July-31 09

Posted January 05, 2011 - 07:15 AM

View PostFujiwara, on 04 January 2011 - 07:41 PM, said:

Can you please provide more details on how I do so?

Did you register with the same email address on the old forums as you did on this one?

If not, the only other way of confirmation I can think of is showing a PayPal receipt.
Pyro, AKA Davnit
  • StealthBot Developer
  • Chieftain of Clan BoT
  • Host of pyro.no-ip.biz

https://davnit.net/

#5 User is offline   Fujiwara Icon

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Beta Testers
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: January-04 11

Posted January 05, 2011 - 03:54 PM

View PostPyro, on 05 January 2011 - 12:15 AM, said:

Did you register with the same email address on the old forums as you did on this one?

If not, the only other way of confirmation I can think of is showing a PayPal receipt.

Okay, I'll look into is, what's the Stealthbot email?

Here it is

Payment Details
Deleted as per request. -PhiX

This post has been edited by PhiX: January 08, 2011 - 01:54 AM

Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Fujiwara Icon

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Beta Testers
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: January-04 11

Posted January 06, 2011 - 12:44 AM

Any updates?
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Fujiwara Icon

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Beta Testers
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: January-04 11

Posted January 07, 2011 - 11:28 PM

Anyone at all doing their job?
Posted Image

#8 User is online   Pyro Icon

  • Militant Asshole
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 681
  • Joined: July-31 09

Posted January 08, 2011 - 12:47 AM

The only person who can verify that is Stealth. You'd have to email it to him.
Pyro, AKA Davnit
  • StealthBot Developer
  • Chieftain of Clan BoT
  • Host of pyro.no-ip.biz

https://davnit.net/

#9 User is offline   Fujiwara Icon

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Beta Testers
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: January-04 11

Posted January 08, 2011 - 01:02 AM

Email sent to [email protected]

Can you remove the post wit all the info in it since I'm sending it him via email.

This post has been edited by Fujiwara: January 08, 2011 - 01:03 AM

Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Fujiwara Icon

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Beta Testers
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: January-04 11

Posted January 12, 2011 - 10:52 PM

How long does this take?....
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Hdx Icon

  • Hdx
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 1,359
  • Joined: July-31 09

Posted January 12, 2011 - 11:28 PM

As long as it takes for Stealth to do it.
Honestly as said before it doesn't matter.
All you get is a different Group title. And I think it extends your editing ability by a few hours.. thats all.
There are no more private betas, you don't get anything special.
Erin Go Bragh!
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Fujiwara Icon

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Beta Testers
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: January-04 11

Posted January 13, 2011 - 01:48 AM

View PostHdx, on 12 January 2011 - 04:28 PM, said:

As long as it takes for Stealth to do it.
Honestly as said before it doesn't matter.
All you get is a different Group title. And I think it extends your editing ability by a few hours.. thats all.
There are no more private betas, you don't get anything special.

..

Well, we need to start something new! How long has it been this way?
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   Hdx Icon

  • Hdx
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 1,359
  • Joined: July-31 09

Posted January 13, 2011 - 03:17 AM

Since 2.7's release.
Really, there isn't anything 'new' to start.
Sb works, it does its job just fine.
It has a few bugs, but if they are tiny. If they are big we fix them.
But SB development has pretty much stalled as there is nothing left to do that you can't do with scripts.
Erin Go Bragh!
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   SugarD-x Icon

  • Around Since 2.4...
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Beta Testers
  • Posts: 179
  • Joined: August-20 09

Posted March 03, 2011 - 04:10 AM

View PostHdx, on January 12, 2011 - 07:17 PM, said:

Since 2.7's release.
Really, there isn't anything 'new' to start.
Sb works, it does its job just fine.
It has a few bugs, but if they are tiny. If they are big we fix them.
But SB development has pretty much stalled as there is nothing left to do that you can't do with scripts.

I beg to differ. SC2+D3+WoW...

#15 User is offline   FiftyToo Icon

  • StealthBot Developer
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 276
  • Joined: July-31 09

Posted March 03, 2011 - 06:50 AM

View PostSugarD-x, on March 02, 2011 - 11:10 PM, said:

I beg to differ. SC2+D3+WoW...


You know, thats a good idea. We should make a new version of StealthBot. Lets write it in C# and call it StealthBot 3.0. Expect it to be released in 2 months..... for real.

52

#16 User is online   Pyro Icon

  • Militant Asshole
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 681
  • Joined: July-31 09

Posted March 03, 2011 - 11:21 AM

View PostSugarD-x, on March 02, 2011 - 11:10 PM, said:

I beg to differ. SC2+D3+WoW...

You could theoretically add support for all of those with the current scripting system....
Pyro, AKA Davnit
  • StealthBot Developer
  • Chieftain of Clan BoT
  • Host of pyro.no-ip.biz

https://davnit.net/

#17 User is offline   Hdx Icon

  • Hdx
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 1,359
  • Joined: July-31 09

Posted March 08, 2011 - 11:49 PM

Ya but it would be like back when I made the SB scripting socket ocx's for 2.6... god that was horrible.

Anyways. I has internet now. And I just put out 60 apps around town today, so if I get a job/money i'll be getting SC2 and that'll work soon.
Erin Go Bragh!
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   SugarD-x Icon

  • Around Since 2.4...
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Beta Testers
  • Posts: 179
  • Joined: August-20 09

Posted April 26, 2011 - 05:06 AM

View PostHdx, on March 08, 2011 - 04:49 PM, said:

Ya but it would be like back when I made the SB scripting socket ocx's for 2.6... god that was horrible.

Anyways. I has internet now. And I just put out 60 apps around town today, so if I get a job/money i'll be getting SC2 and that'll work soon.

Any progress Hdx? I'd hate to see such an amazing bot die.

#19 User is offline   Hdx Icon

  • Hdx
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 1,359
  • Joined: July-31 09

Posted April 26, 2011 - 06:23 PM

I had someone donate SC2 to me <3
So Ive poked it a little bit.
I've got the just of the login protocol done. But the obfuscation has been a pain in my ass for the actual chat room protocol. Its a simple obfuscation, just a pain in the rear to implement the deobfuscation process.
it'll get done.. eventually...
Erin Go Bragh!
Posted Image

#20 User is offline   SugarD-x Icon

  • Around Since 2.4...
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Beta Testers
  • Posts: 179
  • Joined: August-20 09

Posted April 30, 2011 - 05:11 AM

View PostHdx, on April 26, 2011 - 11:23 AM, said:

I had someone donate SC2 to me <3
So Ive poked it a little bit.
I've got the just of the login protocol done. But the obfuscation has been a pain in my ass for the actual chat room protocol. Its a simple obfuscation, just a pain in the rear to implement the deobfuscation process.
it'll get done.. eventually...

Well, do what you do best and just keep hitting it hard when you have the time. I'd love to see some progress in the community again. :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users