Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Contributorlist broken

#1 User is offline   Kiesp Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted November 02, 2010 - 07:36 AM

I just tried to view the contributorlist (http://contributors.stealthbot.net) but i got an MySQL error saying access denied.
Didn't really know what board to write this on, so i put it on this one :D
Just thought you guys should know :)

Also, what happened to my contributor tag ? :P

This post has been edited by Kiesp: November 02, 2010 - 07:36 AM

#2 User is online   PhiX Icon

• Notice the ownage.
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted November 02, 2010 - 12:57 PM

The contributor list was a topic on the old forums, which are still broken. It's there, just not accessible at the moment.

There was also a topic on the old forums where you could post to get your beta tester status on the new forums. I guess you missed it due to inactivity. But currently there isn't a beta testing program anyways. The changes to the current version are made publicly in development releases.

And there is a perfect place for this, called Website Questions & Suggestions. *Moved.*
PhiX

BNLS: phix.no-ip.org

Please refrain from sending me personal messages regarding technical support issues. Use the forums, that is what they are there for.

#3 User is offline   Kiesp Icon

• Pip

Posted November 02, 2010 - 02:23 PM

View PostPhiX, on 02 November 2010 - 01:57 PM, said:

The contributor list was a topic on the old forums, which are still broken. It's there, just not accessible at the moment.

There was also a topic on the old forums where you could post to get your beta tester status on the new forums. I guess you missed it due to inactivity. But currently there isn't a beta testing program anyways. The changes to the current version are made publicly in development releases.

And there is a perfect place for this, called Website Questions & Suggestions. *Moved.*

Thanks for moving it :) Didnt see this section ^^
I had my contributor title on the old forum, but my account was deleted. I take it that it happened at the move to the new forum. And i didnt ask for beta testing rights, just my title :P

#4 User is online   PhiX Icon

• Notice the ownage.
  • Icon

Posted November 02, 2010 - 04:43 PM

Being a member of the beta tester group gives you both the title and the access to the special forums. Unfortunately, you will have to prove that you were a beta tester on the old board. That's why there was a topic where you were supposed to post in.

And the accounts weren't deleted. The old forums still exist, they're just not functional due to the database error. The new board uses its own database, that's why everyone had to make a new account.
PhiX

Please refrain from sending me personal messages regarding technical support issues. Use the forums, that is what they are there for.

#5 User is offline   Kiesp Icon

• Pip

Posted November 03, 2010 - 10:33 AM

Would the Paypal reciept be good enough proof ?

#6 User is online   PhiX Icon

• Notice the ownage.
  • Icon

Posted November 03, 2010 - 06:45 PM

Yes, contact an active administrator.
PhiX

#7 User is offline   SugarD-x Icon

• Around Since 2.4...
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Beta Testers

Posted December 15, 2010 - 08:17 AM

View PostPhiX, on 02 November 2010 - 08:43 AM, said:

Being a member of the beta tester group gives you both the title and the access to the special forums. Unfortunately, you will have to prove that you were a beta tester on the old board. That's why there was a topic where you were supposed to post in.

And the accounts weren't deleted. The old forums still exist, they're just not functional due to the database error. The new board uses its own database, that's why everyone had to make a new account.

Sorry for the bump, but if you obtain a copy of the database, it can be searched through for this topic and it's text...

#8 User is online   KalisabuH Icon

• Pip

Posted September 13, 2017 - 11:09 AM

The editing buttons are broken. Tried on 3 diff computers, 2 diff browsers, 2 diff network connections. The 2 rows of buttons above the col/come/edit etc buttons are not functioning.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users