• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stealthbot's installer.

#1 User is offline   ReVoKe Icon

• Microsoft's Jedi Knight.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Beta Testers

Posted March 05, 2010 - 12:32 AM

Well it seems everytime you guys create a new build of stealthbot, my stealthbot on my desktop reinstalls the current version using the old installer on my desktop, and when i remove the installer from my desktop and you guys come out with a new build, stealthbot trys to install its usuall outdated self over again, and then it errors cause the installer isn't there anymore =(

So it looks like in short, i can't run stealthbot without an outdated installer on my desktop lol....

P.S. I think you guys *may* have a bug with your system uptime, once it gets to around 30-40 days the uptime will reset, im trying to verify this again, i will tell back in a few days =P
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Hdx Icon

• Hdx
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted March 05, 2010 - 01:15 AM

Not quite sure why you're having issues with SB installing out dated versions...
Try completely uninstalling SB, delete all installers, and re-install the latest build.

As for the uptime issue, it's not a SB issue, it's the fact that SB uses GetTickCount() api, which returns a 32-bit int, which rolls over after like 40 days.
Erin Go Bragh!
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Nadroj_ Icon

• Get the fuck robbed.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted March 05, 2010 - 01:19 PM

View PostHdx, on 05 March 2010 - 10:15 AM, said:

Not quite sure why you're having issues with SB installing out dated versions...
Try completely uninstalling SB, delete all installers, and re-install the latest build.

As for the uptime issue, it's not a SB issue, it's the fact that SB uses GetTickCount() api, which returns a 32-bit int, which rolls over after like 40 days.

Could you make a plugin where, whenever the timer rolls over, it calculates how long it was on for and marks it down, maybe just in a notepad or something?
*Kirby*
Q(*.*Q)
Chieftain of Clan [AtoY] @ Azeroth (US East)
"Google Search"

#4 User is offline   SamuelDeuter Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Global Moderators

Posted March 05, 2010 - 05:02 PM

View PostNadroj_, on 05 March 2010 - 05:19 AM, said:

Could you make a plugin where, whenever the timer rolls over, it calculates how long it was on for and marks it down, maybe just in a notepad or something?
*Kirby*
Q(*.*Q)

If you need a script made post a request in the Script Requests forum, Tech Support is for problems with the current version of StealthBot only.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users