Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Some help with commands

#1 User is offline   YourGreatestMember Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted February 18, 2010 - 01:33 AM

I have a few things which I can't remember nor can find since site been updated.

First thing: I want to add .rules so when the bot is wispered it or its said in channel, the person is wispered a response of rules.
I also want to add a few more . commands like that for anyone to message

Another one I want to add a command for the admins I have setup (all got 200 access) .utadd charname 60 forumname
When added I want it to send the user a message/series of messages
I also need/want the command .start charname (this initiates the timer)
I would also like the character to be able to message the bot with .time and it to respond with how long they have left. (If they do .time before I have done .start I want the bot to message them, if they try .time before they have been added I want them to receive a message)
After 60mins it would message the person with /w CharacterName ## alert ## Your time of 60 Minutes has expired, please leave ## alert ##
After the time is up they should be removed from the bot's timer list.

I also want a .crash command so it will whisper all of those who are added to the bot and
I also want it to log to a text file on who has been added and what time (full time/date) when it was started and when they were told to leave.

#2 User is offline   Tuck Icon

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Banned

Posted February 18, 2010 - 02:05 AM

View PostYourGreatestMember, on 18 February 2010 - 02:33 AM, said:

I have a few things which I can't remember nor can find since site been updated.

First thing: I want to add .rules so when the bot is wispered it or its said in channel, the person is wispered a response of rules.
I also want to add a few more . commands like that for anyone to message

I also want a .crash command so it will whisper all of those who are added to the bot and

CCX Script (Custom Commands) ; http://www.stealthbo...Custom_commands

Another one I want to add a command for the admins I have setup (all got 200 access) .utadd charname 60 forumname
When added I want it to send the user a message/series of messages
I also need/want the command .start charname (this initiates the timer)
I would also like the character to be able to message the bot with .time and it to respond with how long they have left. (If they do .time before I have done .start I want the bot to message them, if they try .time before they have been added I want them to receive a message)
After 60mins it would message the person with /w CharacterName ## alert ## Your time of 60 Minutes has expired, please leave ## alert ##
After the time is up they should be removed from the bot's timer list.

Request a script.

I also want it to log to a text file on who has been added and what time (full time/date) when it was started and when they were told to leave.

Build-in Command log
-Tuck

#3 User is offline   YourGreatestMember Icon

• PipPip

Posted February 18, 2010 - 03:01 AM

Thanks for reply, I have the CCX Script running but how can I make one command send multipul messages or it put into lines (i even tried /n ) instead of one long messy message?

#4 User is offline   Tuck Icon

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Banned

Posted February 18, 2010 - 03:04 AM

View PostYourGreatestMember, on 18 February 2010 - 04:01 AM, said:

Thanks for reply, I have the CCX Script running but how can I make one command send multipul messages or it put into lines (i even tried /n ) instead of one long messy message?

http://snapnjacks.com/CCXDoc.php
-Tuck

#5 User is offline   YourGreatestMember Icon

• PipPip

Posted February 18, 2010 - 05:12 AM

View PostTuck, on 18 February 2010 - 03:04 AM, said:

I had already read that, I have the messages setup but I want 1 message to send on multipul lines not one messy message as it's doeing now.

#6 User is offline   PhiX Icon

• Notice the ownage.
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted February 18, 2010 - 09:52 AM

It's the same as in the old version: "& " indicates a line break.

For the other things: Please request a script in the respective forum and follow the guidelines.
PhiX

BNLS: phix.no-ip.org

Please refrain from sending me personal messages regarding technical support issues. Use the forums, that is what they are there for.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users