StealthBot.net: Where do i find a baal script for my channel bot? - StealthBot.net

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where do i find a baal script for my channel bot?

#1 User is offline   Ray Icon

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: December-29 09

Posted December 29, 2009 - 10:23 PM

i cant seem to find a script to add to my stealthbot to log my baal runs and chaos runs can someone redirect me or something to a good script?

#2 User is offline   The-Black-Ninja Icon

  • The Sex
  • Icon
  • Group: Scripting Moderators
  • Posts: 2,526
  • Joined: August-01 09

Posted December 29, 2009 - 10:30 PM

Have you tried the Convert BCP thread?

#3 User is offline   Ray Icon

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: December-29 09

Posted December 29, 2009 - 10:35 PM

View PostRay, on 29 December 2009 - 10:23 PM, said:

i cant seem to find a script to add to my stealthbot to log my baal runs and chaos runs can someone redirect me or something to a good script?



yes i found it...im lost though last time i used stealthbot it was easy lol...how do i add the script to my bot??


also i cant find any tuts that explain how to add scripts to the bot...so mabye im just not looking in tright place or something so would be cool if you could hook me up with that info please.

This post has been edited by Ray: December 29, 2009 - 10:36 PM


#4 User is offline   The-Black-Ninja Icon

  • The Sex
  • Icon
  • Group: Scripting Moderators
  • Posts: 2,526
  • Joined: August-01 09

Posted December 29, 2009 - 10:37 PM

Look at the pinned topics in this forum. The link is staring you in the face :P

#5 User is offline   Ray Icon

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: December-29 09

Posted December 29, 2009 - 11:16 PM

View PostRay, on 29 December 2009 - 10:35 PM, said:

yes i found it...im lost though last time i used stealthbot it was easy lol...how do i add the script to my bot??


also i cant find any tuts that explain how to add scripts to the bot...so mabye im just not looking in tright place or something so would be cool if you could hook me up with that info please.



lol ok i found it...dont know how i didnt see that at all...one problem im having....i saved the bcp.text file to my comp opened it copied it and then created new text file in scripts folder then put the info into it and saved then clicked on reload scripts and it says this.



[02:43:49 PM] [BCP] You do not have a translations file. The translations file allows your channel patrons to use other Diablo non-english clients. Place it in your bot folder.
[02:43:49 PM] [BCP] You can consult /phelp bcp for more information.


when i type in /phelp bcp it dont do anything.

i also tried doing the /exec addchat vbgreen, botpath not sure what the hell im supposed to do with this...iso someone to explain to me in more detail how the hell i get this baal script to work zzz.

#6 User is offline   The-Black-Ninja Icon

  • The Sex
  • Icon
  • Group: Scripting Moderators
  • Posts: 2,526
  • Joined: August-01 09

Posted December 29, 2009 - 11:18 PM

The exec thing is to show you where the translation file is supposed to be saved to. It's not supposed to be saved in your scripts folder, it's to be saved in the folder before the scripts folder, ie. the BotPath.

#7 User is offline   Ray Icon

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: December-29 09

Posted December 29, 2009 - 11:19 PM

View PostThe-Black-Ninja, on 29 December 2009 - 11:18 PM, said:

The exec thing is to show you where the translation file is supposed to be saved to. It's not supposed to be saved in your scripts folder, it's to be saved in the folder before the scripts folder, ie. the BotPath.



nvm i figured it out lol....how do i add my baaler to the baal bot now?

i dont see a list of commands for the bcp script

This post has been edited by Ray: December 29, 2009 - 11:27 PM


#8 User is offline   Irrelevant Icon

  • Resident Wonder
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Members
  • Posts: 156
  • Joined: October-07 09

Posted December 30, 2009 - 05:10 AM

View PostRay, on 29 December 2009 - 06:19 PM, said:

nvm i figured it out lol....how do i add my baaler to the baal bot now?



first of all you need to add the "baaler" as you call it to the channel bot. I recommend 20 access > so inbot type /add baaler 20
then you need the "baaler" to add your channelbot to his friendlist. Once all of this is accomplished bring "baaler" in channel and have him type .login or whatever your trigger is set to.

Quote

i dont see a list of commands for the bcp script

the commands you are looking for can be found and edited in the bcpsettings.ini file

This post has been edited by Irrelevant: December 30, 2009 - 05:13 AM

STEALTH Bot 2.7 Build whatever ----> there is no substitute !

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users