• You cannot reply to this topic

AntiFlood Script version 1.0.7

#51 User is offline   AwaKening Icon

• how do ya like me now
  • Icon
  • Group: Scripting Moderators

Posted February 08, 2010 - 05:51 AM

http://www.stealthbo...-my-stealthbot/

In the case of this script, you will right click on the file and Save Target As. Save it to your scripts folder and reload.

#52 User is offline   Hellzz Icon

• No One
  • PipPip
  • Group: Banned

Posted February 08, 2010 - 07:38 AM

View PostAwaKening, on 08 February 2010 - 12:51 AM, said:

http://www.stealthbo...-my-stealthbot/

In the case of this script, you will right click on the file and Save Target As. Save it to your scripts folder and reload.

Thank you!
Posted Image

#53 User is offline   Rich Icon

• Coke is not a drug, It's a Soda : )
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted February 13, 2010 - 03:30 AM

suggestion:
sometimes another shaman will unprivate the channel while a flood is going on.

I'm pretty sure this script does not detect the channel being unprivated, and keeps kicking all the people non-safelisted....

also the same problem may occur if someone types .clan public while this is occuring...

anyway please make it detect when the channel is unprivated at any time, and if the channel is not being flooded after it is unprivated by that other person, please make it disable itself.

ty hope it's possible
Posted Image
24/7 Stealthbot user since Sept. 2008 in channel Clan Soda @ USWest.

#54 User is offline   AwaKening Icon

• how do ya like me now
  • Icon

Posted February 13, 2010 - 07:07 AM

unfortunately it doesn't raise an event if someone else changes the channel status, so the bot cannot know it's happened. This is why I build in the commands "floodreset" and "antiflood". You can add aliases to the commands if you want different names, but it's up to you to manually trigger or untrigger if you need to.

If someone does /c public but the bot still thinks it's locked, then type .floodreset.

Vice versa with antiflood to let it know the channel is locked.

#55 User is offline   aka- Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted February 14, 2010 - 09:22 AM

View PostRich, on 13 February 2010 - 03:30 AM, said:

suggestion:
sometimes another shaman will unprivate the channel while a flood is going on.

I'm pretty sure this script does not detect the channel being unprivated, and keeps kicking all the people non-safelisted....

also the same problem may occur if someone types .clan public while this is occuring...

anyway please make it detect when the channel is unprivated at any time, and if the channel is not being flooded after it is unprivated by that other person, please make it disable itself.

ty hope it's possible

Dont forget that stealthbot isnt an anti flood bot... Set the .antiflood to the level of ur members, so any members can use it, and stop the flood...

#56 User is offline   AbsoluteMSTR Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Beta Testers

Posted February 16, 2010 - 06:08 AM

Want to point out, that there are flood bots that can crash sb, or well freeze it up. No matter how powerful your comp is. Only bots that can withhold this is foolops, ruthless, negleted fury, etc. sb is a chat bot while those bots are moderation bots.

#57 User is offline   GurkenKinG Icon

• Emperor of TBR
  • PipPipPip

Posted February 16, 2010 - 01:09 PM

Then maybe post an example HOW they freeze SB? I mean, if you can't tell the event at which they freeze sb, it can't be fixed, no matter if SB is chatbot or not... A log of such an event would be helpful!

This post has been edited by GurkenKinG: February 16, 2010 - 01:10 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#58 User is offline   AbsoluteMSTR Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Beta Testers

Posted February 16, 2010 - 04:55 PM

Clan DcL, constantly being spammed by lilwayne.

Simply way to freeze sb, have the spam bots bombard (join) the channel and then leave then join then leave. Freeze up sb

#59 User is offline   The-Black-Ninja Icon

• The Sex
  • Icon

Posted February 16, 2010 - 05:07 PM

If it gets really bad, I guess you could have one bot that has no chat filters write like, 1 line to a file the second it senses that the channel is being spammed, then, while that bot freezes and fucks up, the other bot in your channel with lots of chat filters will see that the other bot wrote something in that file and, because of this, will private the channel.

#60 User is offline   GurkenKinG Icon

• Emperor of TBR
  • PipPipPip

Posted February 17, 2010 - 02:36 PM

View PostAbsoluteMSTR, on 16 February 2010 - 05:55 PM, said:

Clan DcL, constantly being spammed by lilwayne.

Simply way to freeze sb, have the spam bots bombard (join) the channel and then leave then join then leave. Freeze up sb

First, lilwayne is a spamtard, and second, hide join/leave messages?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#61 User is offline   lilzwayne Icon

• PipPip

Posted February 22, 2010 - 06:34 AM

Thank you all for showing your love for me lol

2nd:

@ GurkenKinG

By that he ment the spambots join the channel and leave so the stealths ( especially the ones with scripts ) Go into "Not responding" ^.^

#62 User is offline   aka- Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted February 23, 2010 - 03:52 PM

View Postlilzwayne, on 22 February 2010 - 06:34 AM, said:

Thank you all for showing your love for me lol

2nd:

@ GurkenKinG

By that he ment the spambots join the channel and leave so the stealths ( especially the ones with scripts ) Go into "Not responding" ^.^

well even if it does not look the channel witch it does... he can set ".antiflood command" to 20. Then set all his clan memeber access to 20 so anyone can lock the channle using .antiflood

#63 User is offline   GurkenKinG Icon

• Emperor of TBR
  • PipPipPip

Posted March 13, 2010 - 06:22 PM

a lil suggestion... Maybe add a dictionary which holds people who already used letmein so they can only use it a few times in a certain time interval? (since it can be that flooders also have 1 warcraft key, and spam "letmein" to the bot the whole time, but I don't want to just allow safelisted users to use it, since it would mean alot of people who don't flood would get blocked 2). If you are not going to change it, just tell me, then I will do it myself, but I though maybe it would be useful for others 2!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#64 User is offline   AwaKening Icon

• how do ya like me now
  • Icon

Posted March 13, 2010 - 06:30 PM

I'm not really sure that would help anything. The names of a flood bot constantly change, so it would be useless. You're best bet is to change this setting to True:

SafeLetmein - Require users to be safelisted or have access greater than 0 to be able to enter using (letmein)
Default False

Then start getting your regular visitors set with 1 access or more, or safelisted.

#65 User is offline   GurkenKinG Icon

• Emperor of TBR
  • PipPipPip

Posted March 13, 2010 - 07:08 PM

View PostAwaKening, on 13 March 2010 - 07:30 PM, said:

I'm not really sure that would help anything. The names of a flood bot constantly change, so it would be useless. You're best bet is to change this setting to True:

SafeLetmein - Require users to be safelisted or have access greater than 0 to be able to enter using (letmein)
Default False

Then start getting your regular visitors set with 1 access or more, or safelisted.

No, I don't mean the floodbots (it ignores users with @ in the name anyways) but the users who leads the flood, they often also have a single wc3 account, and when they just spam the bot with this 1 account, they could permaopen the chan
Posted Image

Posted Image

#66 User is offline   AwaKening Icon

• how do ya like me now
  • Icon

Posted March 13, 2010 - 08:58 PM

Is this actually happening, or you're just speculating it could happen?

I honestly don't see it being a problem, and I've already got the other protection in place to require safelist or access. You can add it on your own if you'd like, but I don't think I'll be putting it in the official script.

#67 User is offline   aka- Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted March 18, 2010 - 12:52 AM

would it pe postible to put a password on the bot so when a user whisper the password only that user may enter the rest gets kicked? and any sc users are not aloud.

#68 User is offline   AwaKening Icon

• how do ya like me now
  • Icon

Posted March 18, 2010 - 01:07 AM

That I can do. I'll make the whispered command changeable via settings. I'll post when the update is posted.

Edit: Updated with new setting.

#69 User is offline   aka- Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted March 20, 2010 - 10:26 AM

View PostAwaKening, on 18 March 2010 - 01:07 AM, said:

That I can do. I'll make the whispered command changeable via settings. I'll post when the update is posted.

Edit: Updated with new setting.

nice
gj awak!

#70 User is offline   Rich Icon

• Coke is not a drug, It's a Soda : )
  • PipPip

Posted June 08, 2010 - 07:33 AM

two more small suggestions, after users are swept (kicked) and the clan is privated it may be helpful for the bot to spam instructions for whoever is left in the channel (most likely trusted clan members and safelisted users)

Instructions displayed for members at this time can be like this:
"The channel is now under (spam bot) protection. Do NOT make the channel public with any outside commands. Type .floodreset to disable protection or .antiflood to re enable."

Another thing,

I'll add some more options later to only count other products.

this would be great because more than 99.99% of spam bots are used with only the SEXP client or STAR.

thanks again AwaKening

This post has been edited by Rich: June 08, 2010 - 07:34 AM

Posted Image
24/7 Stealthbot user since Sept. 2008 in channel Clan Soda @ USWest.

#71 User is offline   Ued_Warrior Icon

• Pip

Posted July 09, 2010 - 06:05 AM

how do u get this script cuz lately someone that uses BowWow] been flooding my channel and i cnt get any scripts or plugins anymore and i was wondering if you guys can help me out with this script/plugin in problem help me figure out how to get scripts is all im asking

#72 User is offline   kent Icon

• PipPip

Posted September 03, 2010 - 05:29 PM

View PostAwaKening, on 13 December 2009 - 09:54 PM, said:

Please describe "clean floods"

This system is simply checking for multiple users joining your channel that aren't in the clan. If too many join within a certain amount of time, then it locks.

Are you having a problem with just 1 username joining and repeating messages without leaving the channel? That type of flood is easier to control by using antispam.

kk i got ur script but i dont understand exactly how to make it lock the channel just for users with @ like sc or dII users plz help :o

What i mean and what i rlly need is to lock the channel for users with @ cuz clientban is not enought or isnt working for spam bots.

if antiflood cant lock the channel just for users of specific product can it whisp useful info to users who try to join ? like channel is locked plz whisp letmein or somehing ?

its more than 1 bot lot of sc bots that join drop msg and leave fast enought to get banned/kicked but isnt the clientban should lock the channel for this users ?

#73 User is offline   AwaKening Icon

• how do ya like me now
  • Icon

Posted September 04, 2010 - 01:14 AM

kent said:

What i mean and what i rlly need is to lock the channel for users with @ cuz clientban is not enought or isnt working for spam bots.

Not possible.

kent said:

if antiflood cant lock the channel just for users of specific product can it whisp useful info to users who try to join ? like channel is locked plz whisp letmein or somehing ?

No. If the channel is locked, then there is no way to tell if a user is attempting to join the channel. Users can whisper the bot "letmein", and it will temporarily unlock the channel for just that 1 user. The user would have to know this beforehand though.

kent said:

its more than 1 bot lot of sc bots that join drop msg and leave fast enought to get banned/kicked but isnt the clientban should lock the channel for this users ?

Client ban will only attempt to ban users upon joining the channel, but it can not lock the channel from them joining. What you're asking is impossible make.

Please read the entire first post for this script. It explains everything you need to know for it to work, including customizable settings.

#74 User is offline   fL3SH Icon

• PipPip

Posted August 05, 2011 - 03:19 AM

Hi guys sorry but im a newbie :/. Can you tell me how to install this plugin? I save it in my plugin folder and relog my bot but it is not working. Can any body guide me on how to install and activate this plugin. Thank you so much.

This post has been edited by fL3SH: August 05, 2011 - 03:20 AM

#75 User is offline   Kotton Icon

• I’ve got a problem for your solution…
  • PipPipPip

Posted August 05, 2011 - 05:36 AM

View PostfL3SH, on August 04, 2011 - 05:19 PM, said:

Hi guys sorry but im a newbie :/. Can you tell me how to install this plugin? I save it in my plugin folder and relog my bot but it is not working. Can any body guide me on how to install and activate this plugin. Thank you so much.

Its not a plugin, it is a script. It goes into the script folder. See this for further information.
I don't wear a helmet when I ride the special bus, It impedes my window licking abilities

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users