Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Adrenaline

#1 User is offline   Ben Icon

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Senior Members

Posted November 17, 2009 - 10:29 PM

Just wanted to share some success I've had with my company, Adrenaline Productions.

Just won Simon Fraser University's competition for Entrepreneur of the Year, and will be going to Regionals and hopefully Nationals soon.

http://sfusey.com/past-competitors/
http://ventureconnec...hp?/media/news/

I'm on a few other websites and will be in all the Vancouver newspapers. This is after having my company for only 10 months and this is while I'm doing full time school for engineering without any business experience.

So if you're ever in Vancouver looking for something to do let me know, SB discounts lol.

Anyone else have any business experience they'd like to share? I've just gotten interested in business so others experiences are always good.

I'll be waiting for Jack's comment about how it doesn't matter because it's Canadian.

#2 User is offline   Damned Icon

• <Insert Title Here>
  • PipPip

Posted November 18, 2009 - 12:55 AM

What exactly does your company do?
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Ben Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted November 18, 2009 - 02:07 AM

Adrenaline Productions
Benjamin Brown-Bentley

Adrenaline Productions is a Vancouver based events production company of only ten months, specializing in all age and late night dance events. Adrenaline is currently the only company in the Lower Mainland to offer teen dance events at a nightclub. Working with the city, nightclub and police, Adrenaline licenses a normally 19+ nightclub to remove all alcohol and allow teens to party safely in a secure environment. Adrenaline Productions is also in the process of hosting a Late Night Dance Event. This will make Adrenaline the third company in Vancouver to host an LNDE legally, the other two companies having been around for over ten years each. Adrenaline Productions has seen nothing but success in all of their endeavors, with growth not seen in any Vancouver based productions company in years, and no doubt has a very bright future ahead.

Pretty much sums it up. We hold club nights, all age clubs nights and raves. 350-5000 people on average.

Newspaper article: http://www.bclocalne...s/70305507.html
Old picture is like 3 years old =/

#4 User is offline   Zin Icon

• Boo Boo Titty-Fuck
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted November 18, 2009 - 02:20 AM

I was wondering when you'd flash your e-peen here.. :P

But really, grats. Why not go to school for business instead?

#5 User is offline   Ben Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted November 18, 2009 - 02:27 AM

I'm always ready to flash, just shy *blushes*

Thanks :) Engineering interests me a lot more. I can actually help people with it and be a lot more creative. Plus, I can get my MBA after if I want and I'd move up the ladder faster than with just a BBA. Eeeeveryone here is in business, job market is flooded with them. What are you taking at UVic btw? I've been meaning to come to the campus, my entire grad class went there and I've yet to check it out.

#6 User is offline   Zin Icon

• Boo Boo Titty-Fuck
  • PipPipPip

Posted November 18, 2009 - 02:35 AM

Taking a BSc majoring in Biochem. Probably med school after that.
If you come by, give me a shout..

Engineering seems pretty damn hard. All those calc classes. I got raped by my first year one.

#7 User is offline   Ben Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted November 18, 2009 - 02:41 AM

Engineering may be hard, but as long as I pass it's fine. You need good marks to get into medschool. Calc II was the hardest for me. III is actually the easiest. Then again, my average mark on the midterms were around 35 percent, but with the bell curve I got an A- lol.

You don't still have your old 250 number do you?

#8 User is offline   Zin Icon

• Boo Boo Titty-Fuck
  • PipPipPip

Posted November 18, 2009 - 08:17 PM

yup. same number as i've always had.
really? bell curve actually helps that much??

#9 User is offline   SamuelDeuter Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Global Moderators

Posted November 23, 2009 - 09:52 AM

You'd think that someone qualified for such a prestigious award as Simon Fraser University's competition for Entrepreneur of the Year wouldn't post stupid things on the internet.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Ben Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted November 23, 2009 - 10:12 AM

View PostSamuelDeuter, on 23 November 2009 - 01:52 AM, said:

You'd think that someone qualified for such a prestigious award as Simon Fraser University's competition for Entrepreneur of the Year wouldn't post stupid things on the internet.

Care to enlighten me with your genius? What am I saying that is so stupid you had to post this stupid comment in my General Discussion thread?

By the way, the award is "Simon Fraser University Entrepreneur of the Year" not "Simon Fraser University's competition for Entrepreneur of the Year."

#11 User is offline   SamuelDeuter Icon

• Icon

Posted November 23, 2009 - 09:48 PM

View PosteX-tehC, on 23 November 2009 - 02:12 AM, said:

Care to enlighten me with your genius? What am I saying that is so stupid you had to post this stupid comment in my General Discussion thread?

By the way, the award is "Simon Fraser University Entrepreneur of the Year" not "Simon Fraser University's competition for Entrepreneur of the Year."

Copy and paste blindly bro.
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Ben Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted November 24, 2009 - 12:48 AM

There is a difference between "Just won Simon Fraser University's competition for Entrepreneur of the Year" and "qualified for such a prestigious award as Simon Fraser University's competition for Entrepreneur of the Year."

I won Simon Fraser University's competition for Entrepreneur of the year, as a result the award I receive is Simon Fraser Entrepreneur of the Year.

Now you may leave my topic unless you wish to back your insults with something substantial. Random insults are for OT not GD.

#13 User is offline   SamuelDeuter Icon

• Icon

Posted November 24, 2009 - 02:47 AM

View PosteX-tehC, on 23 November 2009 - 04:48 PM, said:

There is a difference between "Just won Simon Fraser University's competition for Entrepreneur of the Year" and "qualified for such a prestigious award as Simon Fraser University's competition for Entrepreneur of the Year."

I won Simon Fraser University's competition for Entrepreneur of the year, as a result the award I receive is Simon Fraser Entrepreneur of the Year.

Now you may leave my topic unless you wish to back your insults with something substantial. Random insults are for OT not GD.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   Ben Icon

• PipPipPip

Posted November 24, 2009 - 02:57 AM

*Sigh* you come to my topic where I'm trying to discuss my own success and talk to others if they've had any similar business ventures, and post random useless shit. You have the gall to tell me I post stupid stuff? You're a hypocritical failure at life. Go flame someone who gives a damn about your opinion, and good luck finding anyone that does.

Now if a mod could kindly lock this once useful topic destroyed by this ignoramus that would be great.

#15 User is offline   SamuelDeuter Icon

• Icon

Posted November 24, 2009 - 03:41 AM

View PosteX-tehC, on 23 November 2009 - 06:57 PM, said:

*Sigh* you come to my topic where I'm trying to brag about my own success and talk to others if they want to talk about me, and post random useless shit. You have the gall to tell me I post stupid stuff? You're a hypocritical failure at life. Go flame someone who gives a damn about your opinion, and good luck finding anyone that does.

Now if a mod could kindly lock this once useful topic destroyed by this ignoramus that would be great.
Hint: no one cares.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users