Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick Question
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
Mac.Truck
Converting this anytime soon to work with the new Sb Scripting system?

-Mac
IAreConnection
QUOTE(Mac.Truck @ Sep 3 2009, 01:03 PM) *

-Mac

The plugin system is maintained through to 2.7 and beyond for backwards compatibility. The plugin will only be updated to accommodate the new command architecture.
Mac.Truck
QUOTE(IAreConnection @ Sep 6 2009, 12:56 PM) *

-Mac

The plugin system is maintained through to 2.7 and beyond for backwards compatibility. The plugin will only be updated to accommodate the new command architecture.

Okay, thank you for the reply. I have been trying to get it to work on SB2.7 to no avail. Is there anything special i require in order to do this?

Thanks,

-Mac
PhiX
A working Plugin System.
IAreConnection
QUOTE(Mac.Truck @ Sep 6 2009, 06:03 PM) *

QUOTE(IAreConnection @ Sep 6 2009, 12:56 PM) *

-Mac

Okay, thank you for the reply. I have been trying to get it to work on SB2.7 to no avail. Is there anything special i require in order to do this?

Thanks,

-Mac

I can confirm it does indeed work in 2.7 with the updated plugin system. The bots I use to develop BCP are the release candidates, and some features work better in that environment. If its not working try downloading the plugin system. If you see its just small features that don't work, post them in the topic (and note it's in 2.7.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.