Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bcp add on maybe?
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
lil
I know the offline true/false......but is there a way you can make an add on that logs out a player.....on a offline time limit? for say if a play goes offline more then 4 minutes.......that player could be auto .logout
IAreConnection
QUOTE(lil @ Aug 28 2009, 04:57 PM) *

I know the offline true/false......but is there a way you can make an add on that logs out a player.....on a offline time limit? for say if a play goes offline more then 4 minutes.......that player could be auto .logout

It already does this as they log out, why does it need to wait 4 minutes?
lil
QUOTE(IAreConnection @ Aug 28 2009, 09:23 PM) *

QUOTE(lil @ Aug 28 2009, 04:57 PM) *

It already does this as they log out, why does it need to wait 4 minutes?

well the new bcp dose not alow a player to log back in when for say they change keys......it says please wait 10 mins to login............so i just tell them not to logout.......but when they fail to remake a game after changing keys or a lockup barb gets um or d2 errors......well this causes them to be loged in even after being offline for hours.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.