Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello Help me BCP
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
Damiano
hello

i have bcp 2.0.3

i /add user 999
and !login

and why no show my runs??

[05:04:45] [BCP] BCP 2.0 by IAreConnection: Loaded 0 profiles. (0.02ms)

and

1: IaN., (mutual) using Diablo II Lord of Destruction in the channel Op Hc-Rip.

why mutual????

plz help
Stephen
QUOTE(Damiano @ Aug 20 2009, 11:21 PM) *

hello

i have bcp 2.0.3

i /add user 999
and !login

and why no show my runs??

[05:04:45] [BCP] BCP 2.0 by IAreConnection: Loaded 0 profiles. (0.02ms)

and

1: IaN., (mutual) using Diablo II Lord of Destruction in the channel Op Hc-Rip.

why mutual????

plz help

the mutual thing si good.. it shows that your bot added you to it's friend's list (by logging in), and that you added your bot to your friend's list.

but it's not showing your runs? are you sure your bot's cd key isn't muted? are you sure your games have "baal" in them? because otherwise your bot won't pick them up. sad.gif
Damiano
yy I know np. baal-01

and what muted cd-key??? dunno

and no show my runs

i dont know what add user here i have empty folder bcp_users

JoinedGameLog 0

and what career??
[16:45:52] <PsSyHoL> !career [16:45:52] <To PsSyHoL> You do not have a career here.

access.txt

[Flags] [Numeric] ;Warning! ; Adding anything other than a number as the required access for a command ; will result in that command being available with 0 ACCESS.

[Debug] enable=false [Main] FirstRun=false Filter=baal|chaos MinGame=1 MaxGame=250 MinLvl=1 MinPing=-1 MsgType=Ask MsgNoSpam=10 MsgDelay=60 AllowLadder=True AllowNonLadder=True AllowHardcore=True ProfileUpdate=1 ProfileHead=http://python.bot.nu/bcp [Commands] games=0 login=0 logout=20 forcelogout=60 forcelogin=60 pref=0 career=0 bcpfind=20 bcpeval=20 bcpfastest=20 top=0 getcareer=0 [Aliases] baal=games chaos=games myinfo=career getinfo=getcareer [GDB] username=xxx password=xxx location=http://toshley.net/bcp/sys/commit.php [Behavior] LogoutInvalidFilter=False LogoutOnExit=False SaveOnExit=True LogoutOnPiggy=False [CRS] Enable=True [Messages] GameReturn=[ %game by %user ] GameDelimeter=, NoGames= : .No runs during the last 4 minutes GamePretext= : %i Games: NewGame= : New game %game started by %user (level %lvl %class (run #%runid.)) [Translations] Version=6 LastUpdate=8/21/2009 4:34:23 PM GetVersion=http://python.bot.nu/bcp/downloads/translations/getcurrentversion.php

Help me ;(
Damiano
up...
IAreConnection
QUOTE(Damiano @ Sep 16 2009, 02:42 AM) *

up...

Your English is terrible. Don't reply until you can formulate some kind of intelligent question to ask.

You need to add yourself to your bot's friends list with .login, then run games.

and finally: we can see your topic, you don't need to bump it.
Damiano
loled error stay
postmortemcowboy
QUOTE(IAreConnection @ Sep 16 2009, 05:05 PM) *

QUOTE(Damiano @ Sep 16 2009, 02:42 AM) *

up...

Your English is terrible. Don't reply until you can formulate some kind of intelligent question to ask.

You need to add yourself to your bot's friends list with .login, then run games.

and finally: we can see your topic, you don't need to bump it.

U were able to pull that out of this mess? Whoa! I was lost from the getgo on this post....

Shappy
Mutted= Key Ban
some quick soultions:
1)if your usin a w3 bot. remmber:

<User w/ Acess> (Trigger)add (New User)..(what # acess they need to run)@useast.
----
2)Make sure you have spammer bot added to friends list./f add *<Bot Names>@azeroth or Useast
---

[Main]
FirstRun=False
Filter=DsP
MinGame=0
MaxGame=10000
MinLvl=80
MinPing=-1
MsgType=Ask
MsgNoSpam=10
MsgDelay=60
AllowLadder=True
AllowNonLadder=True
AllowHardcore=True
ProfileUpdate=3
ProfileHead=
[Commands]
games=0
login=10
logout=10
forcelogout=60
forcelogin=60
pref=0
career=10
bcpfind=20
bcpeval=20
bcpfastest=20
top=0
getcareer=0
[Aliases]
DsP=games
chaos=games
baal=games
myinfo=career
getinfo=getcareer
[GDB]
username=
password=
location=
[Behavior]
LogoutInvalidFilter=true
LogoutOnExit=True
SaveOnExit=True
LogoutOnPiggy=True
[CRS]
Enable=True
[Messages]
GameReturn=[ %game by %user ]
GameDelimeter=,
NoGames=/me : No games available.
GamePretext=/me : %i Games:
NewGame=/me : New game %game started by %user (level %lvl %class (run #%runid.))
[Debug]
enable=False

Should be spread out..Code is all on top of each other.
---

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.