Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Delay for new game announcement
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
toek_boer
Hello, smile.gif

Well, the title says everything..
Im looking for a delay on new game announcement.
(My reason: I got leechbots which I do not control, they all want to join fastest so everybody sets their delay low as shit, I got my baalbot delay also set low, but its not low enough to beat them always.. (for example lag), and I get stuck in the middle of leechers).

So basically I want to add half a sec or a sec delay on new game announcement. Ive tried to search for myself a bit, and also the forums.. but couldnt find anything...
Hope you guys can help me smile.gif

~Tb

Ive tried to let him use greeting whispers, but this makes it take to long, and it sometimes get disconnected for spamming.

It would be awesome if somebody could script it... =]
IAreConnection
QUOTE(toek_boer @ Aug 14 2009, 11:05 AM) *

Hello, smile.gif

Well, the title says everything..
Im looking for a delay on new game announcement.
(My reason: I got leechbots which I do not control, they all want to join fastest so everybody sets their delay low as shit, I got my baalbot delay also set low, but its not low enough to beat them always.. (for example lag), and I get stuck in the middle of leechers).

So basically I want to add half a sec or a sec delay on new game announcement. Ive tried to search for myself a bit, and also the forums.. but couldnt find anything...
Hope you guys can help me smile.gif

~Tb

Ive tried to let him use greeting whispers, but this makes it take to long, and it sometimes get disconnected for spamming.

It would be awesome if somebody could script it... =]

There is no way you can script it without adding to the script, and here that would just get deleted.

Anyway, I'm going to add this as a feature request, and the next release will probably see this. It's a decent idea after all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.