Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [RESOLVED] Problems with bcp 2.0.3
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
GulGalander
The bot I have is an old bot. Plenty of runs were recorded by many users. Now it just stopped working.
There is no explanation for this, I made a new Bcp, That don't work either. Then I made 2 more New Bcp's... Nothing is working. is something wrong with the update site? or the DL files? If there is, Could you let me know. If not, Plz trash this topic. TY

I found the problem, I was missing 2 files, I don't know how that happend, But I found the problem Finally.
IAreConnection
QUOTE(GulGalander @ Aug 3 2009, 05:29 PM) *

The bot I have is an old bot. Plenty of runs were recorded by many users. Now it just stopped working.
There is no explanation for this, I made a new Bcp, That don't work either. Then I made 2 more New Bcp's... Nothing is working. is something wrong with the update site? or the DL files? If there is, Could you let me know. If not, Plz trash this topic. TY

I found the problem, I was missing 2 files, I don't know how that happend, But I found the problem Finally.

In the future, please give more information so other users searching the forum can solve their problems.
IAreConnection
I have marked this topic as resolved. If you did not receive a satisfactory response, please reply and provide as much detail as possible.
St4r
QUOTE(GulGalander @ Aug 3 2009, 04:29 PM) *

what was the files missing cuz my bot is not a old one but I've tried verything also lol and i dont understand how to add user to your bot ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.