Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [RESOLVED] BCPBaal Plugin Issue
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
bebolotti
and searched, and searched, and searched... i swear i must be blind.

how do i setup the bcp_users?
i have no clue how to allow access to the bot.. ;/
PhiX
You do not set up "bcp_users". You give users enough access to the bot so that they are able to log in. Then they have to play games, the bot will record them and create a profile for each user.

*Moved to BCP forum.*
bebolotti
QUOTE(PhiX @ Aug 3 2009, 11:54 AM) *

You do not set up "bcp_users". You give users enough access to the bot so that they are able to log in. Then they have to play games, the bot will record them and create a profile for each user.

*Moved to BCP forum.*

didn't read anywhere on any bcp baal plugin thread that you have to give a user access *in sb's db* to use the baal plugin features. i was under the assumption it had it's own db.

thanks though, still don't know what flags to give, but i will by trial and error.
PhiX
Because that's common sense. In almost every plugin with commands you need access in order to use them, just like for the normal built-in commands.

You can also change the required access for the BCP commands. They do not require any flags AFAIK.
IAreConnection
I have marked this topic as resolved. If you did not receive a satisfactory response, please reply and provide as much detail as possible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.