Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: commands
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
myrevenge
i would like to be able to login and make my bot count my runs (and the runs of other users after logging in, but how can they log in), the time it took me and tell the others who are still in the channel which run i am in etc.

I also want him to be able to seperate the diaruns the baalruns and the diabaals.

could anyone help me with this. that would be really great. Cuz i really dont have a clue about all this

ty smile.gif

Isabell
MusicDemon
Maybe this is something for you?
myrevenge
QUOTE(MusicDemon @ Jul 23 2009, 04:55 PM) *

edit
PhiX
*Moved.*
myrevenge
QUOTE(myrevenge @ Jul 23 2009, 05:15 PM) *

edit

yeh yeh its me again smile.gif sry....

so i downloaded bcp but it wont show the games cuz of some Translation error: object reqired

-.- what do i have to do now smile.gif

thanks guys for your support u do an awesome job smile.gif

QUOTE(myrevenge @ Jul 23 2009, 08:56 PM) *

QUOTE(myrevenge @ Jul 23 2009, 05:15 PM) *

edit

yeh yeh its me again sry....

so i downloaded bcp but it wont show the games cuz of some Translation error: object reqired

-.- what do i have to do now

thanks guys for your support u do an awesome job

edit:

now i got how to copy the log^^
[00:23:18] [BCP] You do not have a translations file. The translations file allows your channel patrons to use other Diablo non-english clients. Place it in your bot folder.
[00:23:18] [BCP] You can consult /phelp bcp for more information.
[00:23:18] [BCP] BCP 2.0 by IAreConnection: Loaded 0 profiles. (0.02ms)

i did download the code for it i found through the bots help:
Spanish|Tu amigo * ha entrado en una partida * llamada *.|Tu amigo * ha salido de Battle.net
English|Your friend * entered a * game called *.|Your friend * has exited Battle.net.
Polish|Tw[243]j przyjaciel, * dolacza do * rozgrywki nazywanej *.|Tw[243]j przyjaciel, * opuszcza Battle.net.
German|Ihr Freund * hat sich in ein *-Spiel mit dem Namen * eingeklinkt.|Ihr Freund * hat Battle.net verlassen.

and put it in the bot folder but nothing has changed so far.

The infos I found in the forum seem to be removed or something. Looks like half of a topic or I dont understand it. one of the two.

would be great if u could help me on this or send me a link to the sticky where i can see how exactly to fix this issue.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.