Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Updating to GDB failed?
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
postmortemcowboy
Ok it was working just fine then all of a sudden it stopped updating successfully and now no runs are being updated, what's going on?

I reloaded the script and config, didn't change a thing, closed the bot down, relogged in, and ran fine for a while, then it did it again. (see picture below)

I haven't changed anything in the past 24 hours in the bot at all as far as scirpts, or anything else.

cowboy.

IPB Image
IAreConnection
QUOTE(postmortemcowboy @ Jul 12 2009, 12:06 AM) *

Ok it was working just fine then all of a sudden it stopped updating successfully and now no runs are being updated, what's going on?

I reloaded the script and config, didn't change a thing, closed the bot down, relogged in, and ran fine for a while, then it did it again. (see picture below)

I haven't changed anything in the past 24 hours in the bot at all as far as scirpts, or anything else.

cowboy.

IPB Image

As the error would imply, the bot is still executing the last request.

You may want to switch to the new URL, outlined in the sticky. This error only occurs when your internet or the server is running too slow to continue updating in succession.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.