Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [RESOLVED] adding time/duration to .games cmd
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
postmortemcowboy
Want to know how I can add something to the .games command, right now it'll kick back the name of the account that created the game, game name and run # but i'd like to add a time stamp say in minutes or seconds either way doesn't matter so that people can see how long the game's been going on.

Cowboy.
IAreConnection
QUOTE(postmortemcowboy @ Jul 10 2009, 10:58 PM) *

Want to know how I can add something to the .games command, right now it'll kick back the name of the account that created the game, game name and run # but i'd like to add a time stamp say in minutes or seconds either way doesn't matter so that people can see how long the game's been going on.

Cowboy.

Modify the GameReturn variable in your config.

This should help: http://toshley.net/bcp/help.php?view=Variables
postmortemcowboy
QUOTE(IAreConnection @ Jul 12 2009, 06:33 PM) *

Cowboy.

yeah I tried adding %gametime into that line but all it returns is the game name (ie) "rancidbaal-60time" and the name of the current game is/was rancidbaal-60, so that one's not working correctly for some reason.

Cowboy.

Yipyaw
i also have the same query and am eager for a solution.

i even tried obtaining it thru a maths equation but that didnt work either
(total time less (average run * number of runs-1))

i know when u exit a run it spams yr time of run at you, was wondering where i could find that bit of script to insert into the game return but. just a thought.

someone plz help
Yipyaw
no one has any ideas?
IAreConnection
QUOTE(postmortemcowboy @ Jul 13 2009, 10:07 PM) *

QUOTE(IAreConnection @ Jul 12 2009, 06:33 PM) *

Cowboy.

yeah I tried adding %gametime into that line but all it returns is the game name (ie) "rancidbaal-60time" and the name of the current game is/was rancidbaal-60, so that one's not working correctly for some reason.

Cowboy.

It's possible that I made a mistake in ordering the replacements, and it's mistaking "%gametime" for just "%game" and the text "time", I'll look into it.

If the above is the case, this also solves your next problem.
IAreConnection
I have marked this topic as resolved. If you did not receive a satisfactory response, please reply and provide as much detail as possible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.