Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SB is booting off friendslist...
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
postmortemcowboy
Ok so bcp is running just fine, both the runner and I have mutual friends, bot announces games and contact game runner of time etc when returning into op after game.

Here's the problem, every so often the bot just for one reason or another boots a runner off my friends list. Can anyone tell me why and how I keep this from happening?

when this happens whatever runs my channel runners are doing aren't counted, i'd like to keep them on my friends list no mater what game they go into.

Any ideas? And yes i looked through the tutorials and nothing matched what I was searching for. Might be a bcp problem but can't figure out #1 why it boots off the friends list and #2 how to keep it from doing so. This is quite irritating.

Cowboy.

The-Black-Ninja
For future reference, this is not a technical support issue as it doesn't deal with issues with the bot; it's a plugin, so it should be posted in the BCP forum in the Scripting section.
postmortemcowboy
QUOTE(The-Black-Ninja @ Jul 9 2009, 08:55 PM) *

For future reference, this is not a technical support issue as it doesn't deal with issues with the bot; it's a plugin, so it should be posted in the BCP forum in the Scripting section.

Ok thanks, wasn't sure if it was the plugin that was the problem or SB itself... tks. biggrin.gif

Cowboy.

IAreConnection
QUOTE(postmortemcowboy @ Jul 9 2009, 09:45 PM) *

Ok so bcp is running just fine, both the runner and I have mutual friends, bot announces games and contact game runner of time etc when returning into op after game.

Here's the problem, every so often the bot just for one reason or another boots a runner off my friends list. Can anyone tell me why and how I keep this from happening?

when this happens whatever runs my channel runners are doing aren't counted, i'd like to keep them on my friends list no mater what game they go into.

Any ideas? And yes i looked through the tutorials and nothing matched what I was searching for. Might be a bcp problem but can't figure out #1 why it boots off the friends list and #2 how to keep it from doing so. This is quite irritating.

Cowboy.

You can insert the filters you want, or disable it all together using the config. (to disable: LogoutInvalidFilter=False)

It will also remove them if they logoff. (to disable: LogoutOnExit=False)

or when they join a game already on the bot (to disable: LogoutOnPiggy=False)

all disabled through the configuration file.

Note: I will add this to the FAQ, it is a viable, common question.
postmortemcowboy
QUOTE(IAreConnection @ Jul 10 2009, 05:15 AM) *

QUOTE(postmortemcowboy @ Jul 9 2009, 09:45 PM) *

Cowboy.

You can insert the filters you want, or disable it all together using the config. (to disable: LogoutInvalidFilter=False)

It will also remove them if they logoff. (to disable: LogoutOnExit=False)

or when they join a game already on the bot (to disable: LogoutOnPiggy=False)

all disabled through the configuration file.

Note: I will add this to the FAQ, it is a viable, common question.

Thanks IAre... biggrin.gif

cowboy

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.