Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [RESOLVED] Eh...CCX
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Custom Command Xystem (CCX)
Kevinn
I got the original to work, but how do i get the Extension and User Interface to work? I tried making them their own plug files and my bot didnt load them properly.
The-Black-Ninja
Moved to the CCX forum.
Snap
The Extension- CCXE should run fairly silently. - To confirm it's existence type /rfunctions.
it should list out 'speak' and 'geturl'.

CCXUI- The User-interface is currently only supported by StealthBot Beta/2.7.
Kevinn
QUOTE(Snap @ Jul 5 2009, 01:41 AM) *

The Extension- CCXE should run fairly silently. - To confirm it's existence type /rfunctions.
it should list out 'speak' and 'geturl'.

CCXUI- The User-interface is currently only supported by StealthBot Beta/2.7.

Sorry to shoot ya down but i asked where i put the stuff, not how it runs =P. Like i said i made it its own plug document, am i supposed to paste it into the original CCX plug?
PhiX
No, it's a complete new plugin. It simply extends CCX. Just put the file in the plugins folder and do not modify any of the files.
Snap
I have marked this topic as resolved. If you did not receive a satisfactory response, please reply and provide as much detail as possible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.