Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [RESOLVED] Does not count runs
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
IIIBossduelzIII
I downloaded everything i need and it all works good. But in the channel when runners do baa or chaos games they never get counted by the bot. Every game says #1 and also how do i show the top runners or even set up?

Thanks for support.
IAreConnection
QUOTE(IIIBossduelzIII @ Jul 3 2009, 07:32 PM) *

I downloaded everything i need and it all works good. But in the channel when runners do baa or chaos games they never get counted by the bot. Every game says #1 and also how do i show the top runners or even set up?

Thanks for support.

Make sure the runs actually count by making sure things like the filter allow them to login. If you see the bot giving you messages (which it will) when they run games, please include them in the post.

If you checked them all you can try posting your bcp config (deleting any passwords/other information like gdb access).
IAreConnection
I have marked this topic as resolved. If you did not receive a satisfactory response, please reply and provide as much detail as possible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.