Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking for 1.8 BCP not 2.0
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
GulGalander
2.0 may be an up date, but the long term users, it has less to offer. ISO 1.8, is there anyway I can DL that instead?
Call
how has it "less" to offer
GulGalander
QUOTE(Call @ Jun 23 2009, 06:13 AM) *

you reply to my help ad with a question? first. I never needed help before. the 1.8 was self explainatory.
This 2.0 version I did everything the same way except following the directions and it just don't record games.
theres something stealth missed, or forget to mention. I've tried everything. and have ALOT of members leaving my channel cause they can't log in anymore. SEEKING HELP PLZ!!!
Call
QUOTE(GulGalander @ Jun 23 2009, 12:26 PM) *

QUOTE(Call @ Jun 23 2009, 06:13 AM) *

you reply to my help ad with a question? first. I never needed help before. the 1.8 was self explainatory.
This 2.0 version I did everything the same way except following the directions and it just don't record games.
theres something stealth missed, or forget to mention. I've tried everything. and have ALOT of members leaving my channel cause they can't log in anymore. SEEKING HELP PLZ!!!

stealth have nothing to do with this.. and the faq is there standard users need x amount of access to login(dont remmeber the x)
Ribose
Moved to the BCP subforum.
GulGalander
QUOTE(GulGalander @ Jun 23 2009, 05:39 AM) *

2.0 may be an up date, but the long term users, it has less to offer. ISO 1.8, is there anyway I can DL that instead?

RESOLVED! I figured it out!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.