Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [RESOLVED] im looking for baal and chaos plug
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
Gmc-Matt
hi, my bot work and i want that it ask to people in the channel what games are running by the runners! im looking for one who can ask the game about chaos runs and about Baal runs at the same time! i have one like that 1 years ago and i dont remember how i got it tongue.gif

so plz! someone send me a pluging or script about this kind of bot!

thank you,
matthew

i found one but where does i write this : /getplugin bcp ??? i wrote it where i speak when im log in d2 but no effect?! i wrote it when i was log off and no effect?!

plz help

thank you,
matthew
PhiX
You need the Plugin System.

If you installed it I recommend you get the latest version from here. Download the file and put it in your plugins folder (in your main StealthBot folder). Then reload your script and you're ready to go.

*Moved to BCP forum.*
Gmc-Matt
thx alot! and now: how can i allow someone to be a runner with this plugin: /getplugin bcp ??

my friend write (.login) and the bot said : (is not authorized to do this command)

thank,
PhiX
Topic continued: http://www.stealthbot.net/board/index.php?showtopic=42277
PhiX
I have marked this topic as resolved. If you did not receive a satisfactory response, please reply and provide as much detail as possible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.