Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [RESOLVED] baal plugin update errors
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
booitsme
Can someone help me with how to get the files?
-The translations file should be included, however you may get it at python.bot.nu/bcp/downloads/translations/
CODE
[BCP] Translation error: Object required

And I also can't find where I would fix this, was working fine before the update.
CODE
[BCP] Error: (username) is not authorized to do this command

Any help would be appreciated.
PhiX
*Moved to BCP forum.*
booitsme
[quote name='booitsme' date='Jun 18 2009, 02:14 AM' post='339232'

And I also can't find where I would fix this, was working fine before the update.
CODE

[/quote]

figured the authorisation levels out, still nto sure how to fix the other.
IAreConnection
QUOTE(booitsme @ Jun 19 2009, 03:36 AM) *

QUOTE(booitsme @ Jun 18 2009, 02:14 AM) *

CODE

figured the authorisation levels out, still nto sure how to fix the other.

They need the proper amount of access specified in the config. You can either:

give them the right amount of access

or

change the config, which is explained in the faq

As for the translations the bot should download the proper file later, and unless you need to use them don't worry.
tro92
well how do you add the access? i have it set to how i want but i want certain ppl to beable to force login plz tell me how to add there access so they can with out me haveing to add the access every time
IAreConnection
QUOTE(tro92 @ Jul 17 2009, 03:33 PM) *

well how do you add the access? i have it set to how i want but i want certain ppl to beable to force login plz tell me how to add there access so they can with out me haveing to add the access every time

The forcelogin/out commands can be changed just as much as any others, so the instructions above still apply.

If you want to add users to your access list use /add user access or consult the SB commands manual for other options.
IAreConnection
I have marked this topic as resolved. If you did not receive a satisfactory response, please reply and provide as much detail as possible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.