Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BCP 2.0.3 Open Beta
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
IAreConnection
BCP 2.0.3
Open Beta

Description: 2.0.3 Release Candidate
VID: 20300
Changes:
  • Added .top command
  • Added .career rank command (sub of career: .career rank)
  • Fixed profile updating
  • Added .getcareer <username> <command> command for getinfo compatability
  • Added a system of/for debug messages to help users diagnose problems
  • Minor typo fixes
  • This release includes a new translation system, old files will be outdated but fix themselves by auto-updating
  • Translations are now updated every 2 hours instead of 12.
  • MsgType config entry now accepts "True" and "False" and is reflective of True = "Repeat" and False = "Ask"; the old system is still in place
  • Properly adjusted the command system to use an "Else" operator on switch so that .career and .getcareer are the same as .myinfo and .getinfo
  • The mirror commands .myinfo and .getinfo are now defaulted in config
  • Added ProfileHead config entry; it's the Location section of the bot's profile when it updates it. It still includes the VID, however.
Notes:
  • The script still defaults MsgType to "Ask"
Download Mirror 1:
BCP Home Download
Alternate BCP Home Download

Download Mirror 2:
StealthBot (see below)
Note: I made a mistake uploading the last version, so if you downloaded from the StealthBot Forum Attachment at the bottom you will need to re-download the plugin. (thanks, As_Hardstyle)

Please leave constructive feedback only below. The feedback posted will be used to determine if this version is stable enough for the public updates list.
dyolf
Does the current version of the translation file support german? I had to make a hack to get german working on 2.0.2 and would hate to upgrade and find that i have to do it again.
dalton.donn
is there any way to take the global text off
IAreConnection
QUOTE(dyolf @ Jun 23 2009, 02:25 PM) *

Does the current version of the translation file support german? I had to make a hack to get german working on 2.0.2 and would hate to upgrade and find that i have to do it again.

The translations set does, however I'm in the process of updating it.
IIIBossduelzIII
It wont show the top runners and it keeps saying...

"you do not have the translation file". etc etc. and that i need to place the file in the bot folder.

Can someone please help me out with this and what i need to do.

Thanks.
IAreConnection
QUOTE(IIIBossduelzIII @ Jul 3 2009, 02:00 AM) *

It wont show the top runners and it keeps saying...

"you do not have the translation file". etc etc. and that i need to place the file in the bot folder.

Can someone please help me out with this and what i need to do.

Thanks.

You can manually download the file by putting this file in your bot's folder:

http://vbs.phix.biz/bcp/downloads/translat...nslations_5.txt

and go into bcp_settings.ini and change "Version" under "[Translations]" to "5" (no quotes).

Then reload your bot's scripts.
IIIBossduelzIII
The link that you gave me will not load on any of my comps. Is there a manual way to do it?

Also i went into my bcp_settings.ini..

And there was no lines the for me to change "Version" under "[Translations]" to "5" (no quotes).

Basically there wasn't a line [translations] for me to actually change the verson.

I fixed the problem thank you for your help.

My newest issue. Everything is working but it does not show the top runners still and it does not record runners. I'm new to this can someone please let me know why and direct me to a thread...

Where do i post the BCP_203 script so that my runners can view there stats?

Everything else works expect the commands such as top or get career etc. etc.

What else do i need to do... do i have to post the new script somewhere because thats where im confused.
bodierox
QUOTE(IIIBossduelzIII @ Jul 3 2009, 08:50 PM) *

The link that you gave me will not load on any of my comps. Is there a manual way to do it?

Also i went into my bcp_settings.ini..

And there was no lines the for me to change "Version" under "[Translations]" to "5" (no quotes).

Basically there wasn't a line [translations] for me to actually change the verson.

I fixed the problem thank you for your help.

My newest issue. Everything is working but it does not show the top runners still and it does not record runners. I'm new to this can someone please let me know why and direct me to a thread...

Where do i post the BCP_203 script so that my runners can view there stats?

Everything else works expect the commands such as top or get career etc. etc.

What else do i need to do... do i have to post the new script somewhere because thats where im confused.

vouch this i went to my bcp_settings.ini and there is no version or translations line
also i do not have the profile header line after the profile update line.
so i cannot show info in my bots profile how do i fix these things?
dyolf
I tried to add the french translation, but i am unable to get it to work.

What i have tried in the translation are variants a) and cool.gif. First with your control character translation, then with unicode hardcoded. Neither works! What is see coming from b.net is "é" which should be "é". When i use control code [233], this will be translated to é alright, but will not match because from b.net comes "é".
So, i tried that unicode "é". I get a match, but then the parts p_user and p_prod are not right. I have attached the debug log and the two translation file lines that if have tried.

===Translation a)
French|Votre ami twelves est entr[233] dans une partie * nomm[233]e *.|Votre ami * a quitt[233] Battle.net.

=== Translation cool.gif
French|Votre ami twelves est entré dans une partie * nommée *.|Votre ami * a quitté Battle.net.

===== Debug log for variant cool.gif
[19:08:53] [BCP] [DEBUG] Adjusted: Votre ami twelves est entré dans une partie * nommée *.
[19:08:53] [BCP] [DEBUG] Adjusted: Votre ami * a quitté Battle.net.
[19:08:53] [BCP] [DEBUG] Fixed from French to English: Your friend Diablo II Lord of Destruction entered a Gs Test 6 game called .
[19:08:53] [BCP] Translation error: Invalid procedure call or argument
=====
myrevenge
cant find the translation line anywhere:

[Main]
FirstRun=False
Filter=baal|chaos
MinGame=60
MaxGame=250
MinLvl=80
MinPing=-1
MsgType=Ask
MsgNoSpam=10
MsgDelay=60
AllowLadder=True
AllowNonLadder=True
AllowHardcore=True
ProfileUpdate=3
[Commands]
games=0
login=20
logout=20
forcelogout=60
forcelogin=60
pref=0
career=0
[Aliases]
baal=games
chaos=games
[GDB]
username=
password=
location=
[Behavior]
LogoutInvalidFilter=False
LogoutOnExit=True
SaveOnExit=True
[CRS]
Enable=True
[Messages]
GameReturn=[ %game by %user ]
GameDelimeter=,
NoGames=/me : No games available.
GamePretext=/me : %i Games:
NewGame=/me : New game %game started by %user (level %lvl %class (run #%runid.))

where am i supposed to change that?
dyolf
QUOTE(myrevenge @ Jul 24 2009, 01:04 AM) *

[Main]
FirstRun=False
Filter=baal|chaos
MinGame=60
MaxGame=250
MinLvl=80
MinPing=-1
MsgType=Ask
MsgNoSpam=10
MsgDelay=60
AllowLadder=True
AllowNonLadder=True
AllowHardcore=True
ProfileUpdate=3
[Commands]
games=0
login=20
logout=20
forcelogout=60
forcelogin=60
pref=0
career=0
[Aliases]
baal=games
chaos=games
[GDB]
username=
password=
location=
[Behavior]
LogoutOnExit=True
SaveOnExit=True
[CRS]
Enable=True
[Messages]
GameDelimeter=,
NewGame=/me : New game %game started by %user (level %lvl %class (run #%runid.))

The translations are in a separate *.txt file, but adding a new line for translations will not help much, because the translation code is severly limted. Sadly, the programmer of bcp does not respond to feedback...
myrevenge
QUOTE(dyolf @ Jul 24 2009, 01:22 PM) *

[Main]
FirstRun=False
Filter=baal|chaos
MinGame=60
MaxGame=250
MinLvl=80
MinPing=-1
MsgType=Ask
MsgNoSpam=10
MsgDelay=60
AllowLadder=True
AllowNonLadder=True
AllowHardcore=True
ProfileUpdate=3
[Commands]
games=0
login=20
logout=20
forcelogout=60
forcelogin=60
pref=0
career=0
[Aliases]
baal=games
chaos=games
[GDB]
username=
password=
location=
[Behavior]
LogoutOnExit=True
SaveOnExit=True
[CRS]
Enable=True
[Messages]
GameDelimeter=,

The translations are in a separate *.txt file, but adding a new line for translations will not help much, because the translation code is severly limted. Sadly, the programmer of bcp does not respond to feedback...

ty i fixed the problem now:)

getting the newest version. -.-

now theres only 2 more things id like to know^^

dyolf
Here is the italian translation:

Italian|Il tuo amico * si è connesso a una sessione di Diablo II Lord of Destruction chiamata *.|Il tuo amico * ha abbandonato Battle.net.
IAreConnection
QUOTE(myrevenge @ Jul 25 2009, 10:11 AM) *

QUOTE(dyolf @ Jul 24 2009, 01:22 PM) *

[Main]
FirstRun=False
Filter=baal|chaos
MinGame=60
MaxGame=250
MinLvl=80
MinPing=-1
MsgType=Ask
MsgNoSpam=10
MsgDelay=60
AllowLadder=True
AllowNonLadder=True
AllowHardcore=True
ProfileUpdate=3
[Commands]
games=0
login=20
logout=20
forcelogout=60
forcelogin=60
pref=0
career=0
[Aliases]
baal=games
chaos=games
[GDB]
username=
password=
location=
[Behavior]
LogoutOnExit=True
SaveOnExit=True
[CRS]
Enable=True
[Messages]
GameDelimeter=,

ty i fixed the problem now:)

getting the newest version. -.-

now theres only 2 more things id like to know^^

Only newer versions have translations updates, so if you had a version before that, thats why. This is not a question for the 2.0.3 topic.

Here is the italian translation:

Italian|Il tuo amico * si è connesso a una sessione di Diablo II Lord of Destruction chiamata *.|Il tuo amico * ha abbandonato Battle.net.

If you had that, why didn't you post it before in its own topic...

How is it so limited? It's only a syntax to convert non-english languages into english for the bot, it didn't need to be fancy. If you have a suggestion post it instead of keeping it to yourself.
Shappy
So im very lost does this mean french ver. is not supported still..
dyolf
As far as i know, french and italian is not supported yet. I have supplied the translation lines for italian and french, but could not get it to work (see my previous post).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.