Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [RESOLVED] need help on changing commands
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
iLLegaL
i just recently got newest version of bcp
i would like to kno how u change the commands: .career info into .myinfo and .career reset into .resetmyinfo

o and is there also a command so that the bot will show u how many runs a person has done?
like for example from one of the older versions of bcp: .getinfo <username> = gets a player's run record
also is there a command that shows the top runners?
like in the older versions of bcp: .top = shows top 5 runners
is there a way to add these to the new version if there isn't one?
thx if anyone can help me do these
IAreConnection
QUOTE(iLLegaL @ Jun 12 2009, 01:43 PM) *

i would like to kno how u change the commands: .career info into .myinfo and .career reset into .resetmyinfo

o and is there also a command so that the bot will show u how many runs a person has done?
like for example from one of the older versions of bcp: .getinfo <username> = gets a player's run record

You can use config hacks to form .myinfo into a proper command, as calling .career by itself is the same as .career info.

As for getinfo, it will be added in the next release.
Antonius
QUOTE(IAreConnection @ Jun 16 2009, 03:58 PM) *

You can use config hacks to form .myinfo into a proper command, as calling .career by itself is the same as .career info.

Even when calling .career, I still get the "Subscript out of range" error. Any idea as to what is causing this? You can even point me to a segment of code, as I'm familiar with VB.
IAreConnection
QUOTE(Antonius @ Jun 24 2009, 02:10 AM) *

QUOTE(IAreConnection @ Jun 16 2009, 03:58 PM) *

Even when calling .career, I still get the "Subscript out of range" error. Any idea as to what is causing this? You can even point me to a segment of code, as I'm familiar with VB.

I fixed this in 2.0.3. It was a part of code I setup but never finished. It's updated now and works properly with no modification.
IAreConnection
I have marked this topic as resolved. If you did not receive a satisfactory response, please reply and provide as much detail as possible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.