Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bot Doesnt Track All Runners
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
JE-Conan
sorry if this has been covered but ive tried search multiple times and usually just gives some error on search.

Im trying to get the bot to track my runs for trist games but for some reason it only keeps track of 2 runners' careers. I believe they were the first two members i added to the bots flist and crs memberlist. I outrank both members, am the bot moderator, but for some reason it only has two people it keeps track of. the bcp users folder has only them in it as well. Im not sure how to create another user for myself and the many other runners. Thanks for the help
PhiX
The plugin should create the user when you start making runs. Are you sure you join the proper games? Did you change the settings to record "trist" gmes?

Also, in the future please post in the correct forum. *Moved to BCP forum.*
JE-Conan
QUOTE(PhiX @ Jun 6 2009, 09:48 AM) *

The plugin should create the user when you start making runs. Are you sure you join the proper games? Did you change the settings to record "trist" gmes?

Also, in the future please post in the correct forum. *Moved to BCP forum.*

sorry bout forum, ya i put trist in the settings, it keeps track of the first two guys' games (baal/chaos/trist/tombs) but nobody else, im logged in as well

heres the settings file
[Main]
FirstRun=False
Filter=baal|chaos|trist|tombs

I even put in the Aliases section after the first part --^ didnt work
[Aliases]
baal=games
chaos=games
trist=games
tombs=games
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.