Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [RESOLVED] Getgames
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Custom Command Xystem (CCX)
Bryan Stevens
Can u have something like /w (HostBot) !getgames (Retrivies Gn how many are in it) Then bot says in emote the gn when u type
%trigger games

Using cc commands
Snap
The hostbot probably doesn't respond with a command. - Which makes it so CCX can't retain the data or execute when it responded.
I found some really good plugin results when searching for "getgames" though.
A small add-on plugin for CCX could be created to do this too.
Bryan Stevens
QUOTE(Snap @ May 11 2009, 09:02 PM) *

The hostbot probably doesn't respond with a command. - Which makes it so CCX can't retain the data or execute when it responded.
I found some really good plugin results when searching for "getgames" though.
A small add-on plugin for CCX could be created to do this too.

I'm positive this coudl be done bro and it would help out alot but thanks for looking at it
Snap
I would know... I wrote it happy.gif.
As i said, you have 2 options, a plugin that does this all by itself- or a add-on plugin to CCX.
I can do ether (the ccx add-on would be a bit simpler) or you can find something that will work for you by searching for "Getgames".

Let me know~
Bryan Stevens
it's all good i jsut made a script was just seeing if theres easy ways to do it in cc
Snap
I can't think of any reasonable way to expand CCX to be able to do this in the future ether. - sad.gif.

I have marked this topic as resolved. If you did not receive a satisfactory response, please reply and provide as
much detail as possible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.