I have released my Warden Proxy application, which will allow StealthBot and other bots with SOCKS4 proxy support to maintain a connection on WarCraft III, despite Warden.
The fix can be downloaded here (updated 08/28/09), however we will NOT support it.
Any and all requests for support using the proxy will be trashed.
- Extract the files to a directory on your computer.
- Run Warden.exe (and keep it running).
- Set your bot to use the bypass as a proxy: Set the proxy IP address to 127.0.0.1 or localhost, proxy port to 6111 (default port) and type to SOCKS4.
- Set the server you are connecting to an IP address under the servers domain. (If you are connecting to useast.battle.net for example, select one of the numbered IPs below, such as "126.96.36.199".)
- If you get an error after reconnecting your bot, restart the application.
- The program collects statistics about the users. It does not save any personal or private information though. If you feel not comfortable with this, simply don't use it.
//010000 - Initial Release
//010001 - Fixed TFT issues
//010002 - Fixed Socks 4 username issues
//010003 - Beleived I fixed 'Unknown Opcode' errors
//010004 - Will now hide the main form if it gets to Warden 0x02 and show the form if the bot disconnects
//010005 - Fixed problem when client disconnected improperly
//010006 - Moved all warden code to DLL, Removed verbose messages, Added minimize to sys tray, Added support for multiple bots per exe [Only have to run this one for all bots now!] Also added support for Vista's Data Execution Prevention system, should work on more systems that it simply crashed on.
//010007 - Fixed a crash that happens when your Warden.ini file was corrupt
//010008 - Fixed a bug that would cause Starcraft bots to disconnect immeadatly after receving there first Cheack Check
//010009 - Added Socks4a Support
//010100 - Added support for the new warden modules as well as updated all offsets for the new wc3 patch
//010101 - New SC/WC3 offsets
I would like to gather more information on how/when warden is working. So please, every now and then, ZIP your Warden Data files up, these are the .Bin and .Key files in your ./Warden/ Folder, DO NOT include any folders, or bypass programs. When you open the zip file you are uploading should see nothing but [32Characters].bin and [32Characters].key files.
Please upload these zip files to this web page.