Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Command list
StealthBot.net > StealthBot > Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Projects > Baal Channel Project (BCP)
Lamoracke
While the bot is online, I try and see the top runners in channel and the bot will not display this. When you type -top, the bot will not spam the runners. How can I fix this.

If this is posted in the wrong place or has been answered elsewhere, I do appologize, I couldn't find it. sad.gif
PhiX
I assume you're using the new BCP plugin? Then yes, this is the wrong place. *Moved to BCP forum.*
Lamoracke
QUOTE(PhiX @ Apr 8 2009, 04:37 AM) *

I assume you're using the new BCP plugin? Then yes, this is the wrong place. *Moved to BCP forum.*

By new, you mean the 2.7? No i'm not. I'm still for now, using the 2.6 rev3.
I have recently changed channels for the bot. Other then this, nothing has changed except the fact that some of the commands werent working. Mainly -top. When typed, the bot does nothing at all as though its not recognized. The backup list is in fact still in the folder, its just the command that wont display it.

On a side note: I also had it setup to keep me logged in when swapping cd keys, this also is no longer working. I would like to have it not log me out when the baal bot logs out.

Anyone know why the top is no longer working? I'de really like to get this issue resolved.
Call
QUOTE(Lamoracke @ Apr 10 2009, 10:34 PM) *

By new, you mean the 2.7? No i'm not. I'm still for now, using the 2.6 rev3.
I have recently changed channels for the bot. Other then this, nothing has changed except the fact that some of the commands werent working. Mainly -top. When typed, the bot does nothing at all as though its not recognized. The backup list is in fact still in the folder, its just the command that wont display it.

On a side note: I also had it setup to keep me logged in when swapping cd keys, this also is no longer working. I would like to have it not log me out when the baal bot logs out.

Anyone know why the top is no longer working? I'de really like to get this issue resolved.

he said:

the new BCP plugin?
Lamoracke
As much as I appreciate your +1 here, how is this supposed to help the situation? I'de prefer somone that knows what they are doing to help with this instead of a sarcastic +1. Thanks.
Snap
It helps, because you didn't answer that question. (That you are using BCP 2.0+) - What version are you using? 2.0.2?
+1 smile.gif.
Lamoracke
I may have installed the newest plug. Not having used the bot for a couple of months, I couldnt remember. Take it as a yes though. wink.gif
That being said, how can I fix it?

Also, i've already pm'd a higher up to change my nic for the bot to upgrade and havent yet heard back from that. When I do, we can take this to the next level as it will be the newest version. wink.gif

EDIT: I just went into the bot and looked at the version, and it says that the newest has been installed. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.